Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth quitting cigs?

ded srs?

• yes borat

Votes: 26 86.7%
  • no borat

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Been smoking since 13 and now I am 20, basically smoking throughout the whole puberty, it's like my lungs grew up on smoke, I wonder how fucked they look.. Is it even worth quitting cigs? tbhhtbh I think damage is already done tbh, if I smoked since I was 18 and if I was 25 years old right my lungs could regenerate back to normal, but I smoked since I was 13, do they even have something to regenerate back to? Do my lungs even know my normal state and how they should be regenerated? I FEEL that if I quit, my lungs wouldn't regenerate to normal state because they don't recognize normal state, it's like being born with already rotten lungs. don't know if I am right or wrong so that's why I am making this thread tbhngl
Have you quit smoking? How did that help you?

It's not like your cells remember what they're supposed to be, they are just replaced with healthy cells when they die naturally, or, in your case, they are replaced with less healthy cells and they don't regenerate as fast.
I would definitely stop smoking though: your cash outflow will be reduced more than you expect, meaning that, along with quitting weed, you will be able to save up for chin surgery a lot quicker (important, as you are getting older, so less time to ascend) and just have more money in the "safe zone". 10/10 worth it if you stop or cut down to a pack a week or smthn. Maybe stick to only smoking while being social.

Yes bro, I don’t want you to get lung cancer srs.

I would quit weed if I wasn’t so weak willed.

Ciggs cost a lot bro but if that doesn't bother you it doesn't matter much

All 5/5 voters said yes

I've managed to stop smoking fags by using a vape instead, but i was never a big smoker. Always hated the taste of them. Weed however is my Achilles heel. Tried several times to stop, to no avail. I'm 34 and although I've always been asthmatic i can see the damage I've done to my lungs. I'm wheezing quite a lot and can't run the length of myself. But that still won't stop me getting baked, at least not for a wee while yet.

I quit smoking. It wasnt hard for me. The disgusting smell really helped me quit this addictive luxury

Never understood the appeal of cigs tbh, they cost a lot of money and don't really do anything positive. When I see people at work going out to smoke all the time, it almost looks like it becomes a physiological need. It's as if someone decided that pissing and shitting just wasn't enough and they needed another fix.
Though I suppose if you're NEET and money isn't a problem, there's no point in kicking the habit tbhthb. I don't think your lungs will regenerate to any large degree, they'll just stop degrading as quickly

7/7 votes for yes..

Will anyone stray from the path? :feelshmm:

No man, don't quit. Cigarettes are healthy and cheap. This is a nobrainer tbh ngl.

Your choice bro, your lungs will heal though if thats what's stopping you.

No man, don't quit. Cigarettes are healthy and cheap. This is a nobrainer tbh ngl.
It's definetely worth it. Get a vape and slowly reduce nicotine. Even if you fail to quit like this, you will feel better because of no more toxic soot.
I've managed to stop smoking fags by using a vape instead, but i was never a big smoker. Always hated the taste of them. Weed however is my Achilles heel. Tried several times to stop, to no avail. I'm 34 and although I've always been asthmatic i can see the damage I've done to my lungs. I'm wheezing quite a lot and can't run the length of myself. But that still won't stop me getting baked, at least not for a wee while yet.
Why not go edible or vaporizer?

Last edited:
It's definetely worth it. Get a vape and slowly reduce nicotine. Even if you fail to quit like this, you will feel better because of no more toxic soot.

Why not go edible?
I actually managed to quit like that once tbhngl, might give it a god when my dank stock runs out tbhngl Already have a vape tho, so I am using 18mg + cigs + dank lel

Yeq you are still young of course its worth quitting, or at least limit yourself to like 3 or 4 a day
Ngl, i dont smoke but i loke the smell of it.
Then just start smoking if u like the smell of it

Last edited:
Might as well man Smoking is not good for you

For your health, yes.

take care of your health you doofus

ALcohol is much better cope tbh ngl

Smoking is disgusting and borderline insanity tbh.

Yes it's worth it. Cigarettes do nothing but drain your money, and that's gonna be an issue when you are wage slaving or NEETing. You can't even get high from them once your tolerance is up (which takes a week), it's just to quench the addiction. It's the most pointless drug in existence. You have to spend a big chunk of your income satisfying an urge for the sake of satisfying the urge with no benefit of any kind.

Warning though, quitting is hard as hell. Toughest crap i ever did, but it was necessary. I was 15 when i started and by the time i was 30 i used to smoke two packs of red Marlboro a day, less then a dozen during work and the rest during my time at home. At five dollars a pack (it's seven now), that amounted to 300 dollars a month. And for nothing.

Last edited:
Your choice but I love the occasional smoke. Just smoke occasionally maybe.

Your choice but I love the occasional smoke. Just smoke occasionally maybe.

The addiction is not something you can control. If you are predisposed to smoke two packs a day, you'll end up smocking two packs a day. I have a friend who for some reason doesn't get addicted at all. He smokes for recreation and can stop any time he wants. It's all genetics.

The addiction is not something you can control. If you are predisposed to smoke two packs a day, you'll end up smocking two packs a day. I have a friend who for some reason doesn't get addicted at all. He smokes for recreation and can stop any time he wants. It's all genetics.
I smoke occasionally.

You are lucky then. When i started i was already at a pack a day within two weeks.

Dying from cancer is the most painful experience you're gonna have, believe me you're gonna scream and get injected with morphine till' your body says "i'm out fuck this"
Yes bro, I don’t want you to get lung cancer srs.

I would quit weed if I wasn’t so weak willed.
use a vaporizer it's less harmful than regular smoking (the lightbulb one is easy to make) 104706

You are lucky then. When i started i was already at a pack a day within two weeks.

same bro ngl but i quitted 6 months in im on 4 day of nocigs now, took me around 30 attemps tho

Took me 3 months and i still had urges occasionally 12 months later (and nightmares where i'd pick up smocking again). Than mercifully it went away. But 15 years is longer than 7 years. Quit while you are ahead, it gets harder the longer you keep the habit.

Yes, but medication to help with that is the best solution.

I think it’s best you quit

Quit if you can. I tried many times and failed, do it while you can boyo.