Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it worth it to looksmaxx before I start working?

CorpseCel

CorpseCel

Involuntary Rottenness
★★★★★
I am a youngcel(18 years old), i had my birthday some months ago, i am in my final year of highschool and I want to know if it is worth it to looksmaxx before I start working, because i know that taller and more attractive men earn more than the rest. I have already give up on women(because after 20 tries with all types of girls at my highest in life i know that it is better to just give up) so I just want to know if it will make a difference if I look normal enough to just not be not be negatively affected by my appearance at earning money and allow my future boss to judge me by my competence alone.

I am 6 foot with a normal (normie) jaw and full beard(I shave because i hate it), my subhumanity is caused by early norwood 2, big eyes and thin lips, I stopped caring about my appearance after i gave up on women so i temporarily fat and hairy.

Where i live there is a high concentration of chads and tyrones and sub-5, so getting mogged and mogging is pretty common here.

Please, I need your advices because i not certain with what to do with my life

Last edited:
It's up to you, dude. Being blackpilled at 18 is LEAGUES ahead of where I was at your age. Just trust your intuition.

I am 6 foot with a normal jaw and full beard(I shave because i hate it), my subhumanity is caused by early norwood 2, big eyes and thin lips, I stopped caring about my appearance after i gave up on women so i temporarily fat and hairy.
:lul:

get the fuck of here kid.. unironically people like you could benefit from some blue/red pill advice

So like how normie LTN or HTN?

volcel if NT as well

Why not looksmaxx and work?

I wouldn't even gaf if I was 6'

I feel like you're normie tier tbh

:lul:

get the fuck of here kid.. unironically people like you could benefit from some blue/red pill advice
What? Red pill advice only got me in trouble, especially retarded shit like cold aproach (it could get my life ruined if i had make a girl uncomfortable enough), and my problem definitely wasn't frame and posture. Now blue pill? I followed every single stupid bluepill advice since i was 14 years old and only caused me suffering because the only thing that matters is appearance and my face will not get fixed with a haircut

I am a youngcel(18 years old), i had my birthday some months ago, i am in my final year of highschool and I want to know if it is worth it to looksmaxx before I start working, because i know that taller and more attractive men earn more than the rest. I have already give up on women(because after 20 tries with all types of girls at my highest in life i know that it is better to just give up) so I just want to know if it will make a difference if I look normal enough to just not be not be negatively affected by my appearance at earning money and allow my future boss to judge me by my competence alone.

I am 6 foot with a normal (normie) jaw and full beard(I shave because i hate it), my subhumanity is caused by early norwood 2, big eyes and thin lips, I stopped caring about my appearance after i gave up on women so i temporarily fat and hairy.

Where i live there is a high concentration of chads and tyrones and sub-5, so getting mogged and mogging is pretty common here.

Please, I need your advices because i not certain with what to do with my life
yes

I feel like you're normie tier tbh
Nah, as far as i know eyes and hair is the most important part of someone's appearance while the gen z meta is youthful features and that exactly where my face is fucked up.

What? Red pill advice only got me in trouble, especially retarded shit like cold aproach (it could get my life ruined if i had make a girl uncomfortable enough), and my problem definitely wasn't frame and posture. Now blue pill? I followed every single stupid bluepill advice since i was 14 years old and only caused me suffering because the only thing that matters is appearance and my face will not get fixed with a haircut
cold approach is cringe af dont do that shit… nigga you are 18 year old normie when i said red pill advice i meant go out do sports workout socialize with other guys and sluts… get into combat sports and gym start going out taking drugs just blend in.. i guarantee you will bang sluts..

this is the most honest positive advice and only time you will get from me.. as i said fuck of from here and from autistic gay looksmax channels and forums. you get the BP great use it to your advantage

rope out of your own volition before the 6’5 men bully you into roping for being the manlet you are

Nah, as far as i know eyes and hair is the most important part of someone's appearance while the gen z meta is youthful features and that exactly where my face is fucked up.
What's your eye colour?

why? here where i live tall men are so common that I get mogged by almost everyone in height
Who cares if you are surrounded by taller men you're 6' tall. In the world there are plenty of manlets suffering wishing they were your size. Just accept it and move on.

What's your eye colour?
Ember, it is usually brow but gets noticeably yellow( or gold idk) with sunlight. Random people and family told me this, so I presume it is not my autism

cold approach is cringe af dont do that shit… nigga you are 18 year old normie when i said red pill advice i meant go out do sports workout socialize with other guys and sluts… get into combat sports and gym start going out taking drugs just blend in.. i guarantee you will bang sluts..
Already tried all of that, except drugs. Look, I am not a fakecel, I already did what you boomercels wait more than 2 decades to do just for the dwindling chance of get a single pussy, and I failed, like everyone

Already tried all of that, except drugs. Look, I am not a fakecel, I already did what you boomercels wait more than 2 decades to do just for the dwindling chance of get a single pussy, and I failed, like everyone
have you tried roping

Grateful for what? for my 6'2 chad dad to had impregnated a low tier becky 4'11 in height 18 years ago?
You're extremely lucky to be 6 feet. With a mother that's 4'11 you were destined to be small and yet you surpassed such a fate. Be grateful.

You're extremely lucky to be 6 feet. With a mother that's 4'11 you were destined to be small and yet you surpassed such a fate. Be grateful.
No

:feelsugh:

balding at 18. brutal

hi, could you answer my question in the first post? I want to know your opinion, could you respond if I am not annoying you
worth trying but wouldnt get your hopes up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back