Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth it for a trucel to LOOKSMAX

yeah, i'd rather try than rot and give up

What if you’re 5’1 balding syrian with every single falio and no good fetures? Then what do u do
Probably not then but you should gymmaxx so you don't look like an easy target.

What if you’re 5’1 balding syrian with every single falio and no good fetures? Then what do u do
5'1? :feelswhat:

Brutal. :feelsclown:

Well, @erenyeager, at least we found someone that you heightmog. :feelsaww:

Sure if you want to be a @trucelsexsymbol

Wait… OP, you aren’t @mistersinister on an alt, are you? You’re voice and posting style seem awfully familiar

over for sound like a downiecels
Wait… OP, you aren’t @mistersinister on an alt, are you? You’re voice and posting style seem awfully familiar
his voice sounds nothing like @mistersinister.

over for sound like a downiecels

his voice sounds nothing like @mistersinister.
Yeah you’re right actually, guess I’m going schizo but after having his ban appeal brutally denied I’d be surprised if he didn’t slink back in here with an alt

Yeah you’re right actually, guess I’m going schizo but after having his ban appeal brutally denied I’d be surprised if he didn’t slink back in here with an alt
Alts aren’t allowed so no he didn’t come back

Alts aren’t allowed so no he didn’t come back
Just because they aren’t allowed doesn’t mean it can’t happen JFL. Plenty of ppl here made alts to evade their bans

Just because they aren’t allowed doesn’t mean it can’t happen JFL. Plenty of ppl here made alts to evade their bans
No he didn’t come back stop spreadig rumors

You… your a filthy alt. i fucking knew it, your too retarded and autistic to larp properly for five seconds
Idk who your talking about leave me alon, im not a alt i just discoverd this place

Idk who your talking about leave me alon, im not a alt i just discoverd this place
Bahahaha, you even type the same as him JFl. The same broken english, the same dumb threads where the content is the same as the title, the same “I’m the ugliest man in taiwan shtick”

Bahahaha, you even type the same as him JFl. The same broken english, the same dumb threads where the content is the same as the title, the same “I’m the ugliest man in taiwan shtick”
im not from taiwan leave me along

im not from taiwan leave me along
Nah I ain’t leaving you alone little bitch, I’m gonna have some fun following you around and bullying the shit out of you until you get finally banned for being an alt @mistersinister

whatever slim chance you may have had for your ban appeal to be accepted is gone now. It’s over for you

Nah I ain’t leaving you alone little bitch, I’m gonna have some fun following you around and bullying the shit out of you until you get finally banned for being an alt @mistersinister

whatever slim chance you may have had for your ban appeal to be accepted is gone now. It’s over for you
Why would his ban apeel being accpted Be gone now? Mistersinister dosnt have a alt alts arent allowed

Why would his ban apeel being accpted Be gone now? Mistersinister dosnt have a alt alts arent allowed
Keep telling yourself that you negative IQ retard. Can’t believe how stupid you are, you won’t last long here. Better post as much as possible while you still can

Keep telling yourself that you negative IQ retard. Can’t believe how stupid you are, you won’t last long here. Better post as much as possible while you still can
Why won’t i lats long

Haha, bye bye now. It was nice knowing you
Damn, I guess you were right. So that's what his actual voice sounds like when he isn't going autismo mode huh.