Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth getting my sleep schedule back on track ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I stay up late and everyday and I’m tryna get used to going to sleep at a normal time and waking up at a normal time even tho I’m NEET this lifestyle won’t last forever I gotta get used to waking up at a decent time it’s gonna be hard after years of busting all nighters

What's the point? You're a neet. Sleep as long as you want.

I stay up late and everyday and I’m tryna get used to going to sleep at a normal time and waking up at a normal time even tho I’m NEET this lifestyle won’t last forever I gotta get used to waking up at a decent time it’s gonna be hard after years of busting all nighters
Don't bust all nighters

sleep forever:society:

Nah brah. I go to to sleep aorund 10am in the morning and wake up about 4-5pm, I get to avoid all interactions with normies mang :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::feelsdevil::smonk:

nope, outcasts dont have to maintain normie schedule.

I’m gonna work 2nd shift when the day comes when I’m forced into the workforce
2nd shift isn’t that bad. Can still wake up somewhat late and stuff. I work night shift since I’m not a normie with friends and shit.:feelsjuice:

No

You sleep whenever you want like me

2nd shift isn’t that bad. Can still wake up somewhat late and stuff. I work night shift since I’m not a normie with friends and shit.:feelsjuice:

me too. nightshift all the way..