Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth doing looksmax?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Know the truth, and the truth will set you free
★★★★★
How far does it work? What are the techniques? (without plastic surgery)
What are the results? Does it solve the problems of emptiness caused by loneliness in teenage years?

Answer without just defeatism please (I know it's over)

You dumb nig you can't looksmax you way out of shit genes

it really depends. u need a somewhat decent frame, height, and u cant have a feature that's way too out of whack (like a super huge nose). kinda like how some cars are worth repairing and others are beyond repair.

I think truecels should softmax, and hardmax. That's personally my opinion, even though I got roasted for it

How far does it work? What are the techniques? (without plastic surgery)
What are the results? Does it solve the problems of emptiness caused by loneliness in teenage years?

Answer without just defeatism please (I know it's over)
there is no gym or looksmaxx for your face

it really depends. u need a somewhat decent frame, height, and u cant have a feature that's way too out of whack (like a super huge nose). kinda like how some cars are worth repairing and others are beyond repair.
Being 5’3 is godly look at wolverine

No looksmaxxing for your face

ur beyond repair :feelshmm:
I know I am I am the godly erenyeager there is no fixing because theirs nothing that can be fixed as I AM PERFECT AS IS. I AM AS QUANTIFIABLE AS THE BIG BANG

Depends on how someone looks and in how many areas you have headroom to improve , if you're short and butt ugly no amount of looks maxing will change that. To a normie tier guy yeah it's worth it.

I know I am
ascending repair as in u don't need to be repaired and accepted ur position as an Incel Saint? that's deep bro.
Anime Cry GIF - Anime Cry Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

Depends on how someone looks and in how many areas you have headroom to improve , if you're short and butt ugly no amount of looks maxing will change that. To a normie tier guy yeah it's worth it.
But if you are very short like me then no matter whatever face u have as base, u can't change

ascending repair as in u don't need to be repaired and accepted ur position as an Incel Saint? that's deep bro.
Anime Cry GIF - Anime Cry Sad - Discover & Share GIFs
I’m beyond saint I am spacetime itself I came here in my pov I might as well be god in my pov the universe first started via my conception and will die and when I die take this erenyeager pill my son

But if you are very short like me then no matter whatever face u have as base, u can't change
Yeah, same case. Loosing weight, getting better hairstyle, using cremes and shits, can improve slightly the face but there's no beating manletism. Wearing lifters only give like an inch before you start looking like a clown.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back