Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth blackpilling those that are in denial ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Do you think it’s worth blackpilling somebody that’s in denial of his situation I tried it and I don’t think it’s worth it they’ll only deny the truth and continue to follow the bluepill or redpill people like that gotta learn the hard way about lookism you can’t save em all

No, I tried blacpilling a normie incel in denial and he unfriended me

Do you think it’s worth blackpilling somebody that’s in denial of his situation I tried it and I don’t think it’s worth it they’ll only deny the truth and continue to follow the bluepill or redpill people like that gotta learn the hard way about lookism you can’t save em all

The premise is invalid. Its like asking if you can convince a deeply religious person that religion is a ponzi scheme and god is not real.

You cannot force someone to accept a premise they are opposed to. People can accept the blackpill and the blackpill reaper can come to collect but you cannot 'blackpill' a normie. They will simply become hostile.

I discussed the Blackpill with Normie friends and now they won't speak to me

The black pill comes for everyone that it's meant for

The premise is invalid. Its like asking if you can convince a deeply religious person that religion is a ponzi scheme and god is not real.

You cannot force someone to accept a premise they are opposed to. People can accept the blackpill and the blackpill reaper can come to collect but you cannot 'blackpill' a normie. They will simply become hostile.
I don’t mean force them to believe it I mean like persuade the bluepiller by explaining the blackpill in their language by replacing all our terms with their terms like Stacy = baddie lookism = pretty privilege you get the point

don't even bother tbh
people who can accept the blackpill will do it themselves

I don’t mean force them to believe it I mean like persuade the bluepiller by explaining the blackpill in their language by replacing all our terms with their terms like Stacy = baddie lookism = pretty privilege you get the point

I see what you mean. But you have to have a foundation to build off of.

Basically the person has to already be coming around to blackpill himself. He already has to be somewhat based so you can introduce the concepts slowly without him rejecting them. Then they connect the dots.

You cannot persuade bluepillers because like religious people, you'd be dismantling their strongly held belief system which they use to cope and form a worldview. It'd be like taking a sledgehammer to the head. The shock is too sudden and severe, and they perceive it as an attack. That's why they are hostile.

If they're to come around, they usually have to be burned hard through experience (like divorce rape). Often, even that doesn't work because most men cannot accept the true nature of females. Its just a waste of time, let reality sort your friend out.

It's like trying to draw blood from a stone.

Nope imo as there will always be resistance or pushback as this is a very sensitive harsh topic, and people would rather live an comfortable lie then an uncomfortable truth.

I see what you mean. But you have to have a foundation to build off of.

Basically the person has to already be coming around to blackpill himself. He already has to be somewhat based so you can introduce the concepts slowly without him rejecting them. Then they connect the dots.

You cannot persuade bluepillers because like religious people, you'd be dismantling their strongly held belief system which they use to cope and form a worldview. It'd be like taking a sledgehammer to the head. The shock is too sudden and severe, and they perceive it as an attack. That's why they are hostile.

If they're to come around, they usually have to be burned hard through experience (like divorce rape). Often, even that doesn't work because most men cannot accept the true nature of females. Its just a waste of time, let reality sort your friend out.
So blackpilling a bluepiller is like trying to bluepill a blackpiller ?

No, they have to figure it out on their own and then they will look into blackpill.

No, they need to be traumatized into it.

Kind of.

Most atheists become such after recognizing the fallacies and lies of religion. They used to be theists and know the religious better than they know themselves.

Likewise, gynocentric society raises men to be bluepilled. Most men become blackpilled and know how NPCs think and why. You can't convert either group for different reasons.

This.
Exactly.

People form their beliefs based on what the real world seems to be, for them.

Bluepilled normies already believe in "reciprocity" and "personality" and "love" etc. these are the building blocks of their worldview. If you tell them it's all fake, they will resist your assertion because otherwise they would be finding themselves without any worldview at all, and people need a worldview in order to make sense of life, others, the world, etc.

What you can try to do is to feed a normie small blackpill facts every once in a while, in a very nonchalant, matter-of-fact way. For instance, you could say you "found" a scientific article on foid behavior and quote something from incels.wiki, as long as it is pertinent to the topic of conversation.

For instance, if the conversation is about a friend who got dumped by a foid, you could casually mention an article about hypergamy and monkey-branching that is sensible to the discussion at hand. This could slowly make the normie replace the bluepilled building blocks of his worldview with other blackpilled building blocks.

But to ask someone to ditch their entire worldview at once? Not gonna happen --- or else, people would switch religion every time they got met with a different religion. Doesn't work like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back