Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it volcelling to refuse to ascend with a homeless foid?

Are you a volcel to refuse to ascend with a homeless foid?

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Since homeless people tend to have a shit ton of STDs and are constantly smelling of piss and shit because they never shower so in the scenario if a homeless foid asked you out to date her would it be volcelling to refuse? I can see it can be pretty dangerous to have sex with a homeless foid because homelessfags are a huge STD risk.

Also:I literally encountered a homeless chad the other day at work.

Last edited:
They mog Ochako. But nah, it's not volcel.

Last edited:
I FUCK HOMELESS WHORES EVEYEDYA (IN VIDEO GAME)

I will ascend with her provided that she is loyal.

I considered it, theoretically you could get a homeless woman that will fuck for money. But it’s too risky so I’d say no you’re not a volcel for turning them down.

I considered it, theoretically you could get a homeless woman that will fuck for money. But it’s too risky so I’d say no you’re not a volcel for turning them down.
Yeah its a 80% STD risk to ascend with a homeless foid which you are better off fucking massage prostitutes as they are safer

yes

i wouldnt catching 3/4 stds if it meant i ascend

just make her get a test then give her a happy meal every day and ascend

And doesn't have stds and is a virgin
No way a homeless foid is a virgin unless she lives in the wilderness and there is no possible way she wont have STDs

Nah bro
How many sexual favours did she do to survive and I dont see homeless niggas buying condoms

Nah bro
How many sexual favours did she do to survive and I dont see homeless niggas buying condoms
Homelessfags hate condoms because they love to be dirty fucking pigs

Since homeless people tend to have a shit ton of STDs and are constantly smelling of piss and shit because they never shower so in the scenario if a homeless foid asked you out to date her would it be volcelling to refuse? I can see it can be pretty dangerous to have sex with a homeless foid because homelessfags are a huge STD risk.

Also:I literally encountered a homeless chad the other day at work.
Even STD ridden hobolettes Mog Ochako.

I haven't STDmaxxed in life yet

Maybe but if I do I'm wearing two condoms.

Whoever voted no have all night pussy.

Fucking fakecels.

I once saw a high-tier becky who was homeless; she was white with light brown hair and green eyes, but looked like a druggie. Was almost tempted to approach her and offer her lunch in exchange for friendship and possibly sex.

If i even see homeless women (which is very rare where i live) they're usually older than 40 and look extremely ugly and dirty
Gc-RR0f4B1E.jpg
AqKt0Obm-EzLp3-B3BMg--vO_ikbBlMZ3B9IRDybq0GZXym0sIjFmWpKCKxHdqIt8mGmR-tWzQ8cxQEBsbN6k1Qg.jpg

It's not like in United States where you see fuckable homeless fenale junkies, but it's very dangerous, they carry so much infections etc

Not wanting to ascend with a really ugly foid doesn't make you a volcel, despite what the coomers think

Not wanting to ascend with a really ugly foid doesn't make you a volcel, despite what the coomers think
Those mfs in 2035 be like:"Refusing to ascend with a transgender is volcelling"

I genuinely hate homeless people, sure some of them are actually good people that have ended up in shitty circumstances. But the majority of them I see are crackheads that will harass you and are uncomfortable to even walk near.

Once they move in with you, they'll be on the lookout for chad

If you get killed by ascending, is it ascending in the first place? If you pick something up that kills you as a results I would not consider it. Yet you forget she would still reject you in the first place, waiting for a kind chad to save her.

homeless are chad only, the only reason why they are homeless is because chad didnt ask them out

that's such a specific scenario that has never happened to literally anyone in this forum, how could it be volcel?

I’d say no, it’s not volcel.

There is such a thing as just being an idiot, thinking with your dick.

Homeless foids are usually bat shit crazy.
I frequently see homeless foids screaming at someone who isn’t there, slapping themselves, talking to themselves and just generally acting weird.

It’s just not wise to associate with homeless foids.
You never know what they are going to do.