Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it volcel to reject obese black women as a white/asian? (POLL)

Is it volcel to reject obese black women as a white/asian

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
I would say it isn't for the following reasons

1. Present day sub-Saharan africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestory DNA to an extinct archaic hominin species (homo erectus or homo habilis) that is NOT found in the DNA of present day asians or caucasians.

2. They are loud
3. They are whores
4. They don't know what a shower is
5. Will boss you around and make you her bitch
6. They don't know how to behave in public

Thoughts?

1. Present day sub-Saharan africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestory DNA to an extinct archaic hominin species (homo erectus or homo habilis) that is NOT found in the DNA of present day asians or caucasians.
Evidence?

They aren't human

I'm not sure I consider rejecting any obese woman to be "volcel" because of how gross it is. Depends how obese.

Evidence?
I saw an article on it too but it was about west Africans / Bantus only.
They only compared modern Nigerians to the remains iirc.

Yeah, they have a pussy, I wish any foids gave me attention :feelsbadman:

Evidence?

According to a study published in 2020, there are indications that 2% to 19% (or about ≃6.6 and ≃7.0%) of the DNA of four West African populations may have come from an unknown archaic hominin which split from the ancestor of Sapiens (Modern Humans) and Neanderthals between 360 kya to 1.02 mya.

It's volcel, unless she's so obese that it causes physical problems. Or unless she's like a tranny with very short hair and purposefully masculine behaviour and attire.

ccording to a study published in 2020, there are indications that 2% to 19% (or about ≃6.6 and ≃7.0%)
Don't a lot of white people have 2% Neanderthal DNA ? Or was it jews ?
If it's on the lower end it's pretty irrelevant.

I'm not sure I consider rejecting any obese woman to be "volcel" because of how gross it is. Depends how obese.

I saw an article on it too but it was about west Africans / Bantus only.
They only compared modern Nigerians to the remains iirc.

According to a study published in 2020, there are indications that 2% to 19% (or about ≃6.6 and ≃7.0%) of the DNA of four West African populations may have come from an unknown archaic hominin which split from the ancestor of Sapiens (Modern Humans) and Neanderthals between 360 kya to 1.02 mya.
Thank you. Very interesting. Time for some research. :feelswhere:

Niggers and curries are the ugliest foid races

Yes it is. If anyone is interested in you and you reject them you are a volcel, unless there is a good _functional_ reason. All of your reasons are stereotypes which don't mean that _every_ black person is like that and even if she is it doesn't mean you can reject her. You may reject being bossed around and I guess if she doesn't accept that at all the relationship will end, but still you are a volcel for rejecting her and you have to make a reasonable effort to compromise with her on the different mentalities etc.

EDIT: And I really think that rejecting people for the petty reasons you listed is already femcel territory. They also complain that they cannot find anyone who does not fulfil their hygiene standards, don't know how to behave in public and just order them to do things at home, it's nearly 1:1 the list you presented.

Last edited:
do you believe in evolution op ?

Yes it is. If anyone is interested in you and you reject them you are a volcel, unless there is a good _functional_ reason. All of your reasons are stereotypes which don't mean that _every_ black person is like that and even if she is it doesn't mean you can reject her. You may reject being bossed around and I guess if she doesn't accept that at all the relationship will end, but still you are a volcel for rejecting her and you have to make a reasonable effort to compromise with her on the different mentalities etc.

EDIT: And I really think that rejecting people for the petty reasons you listed is already femcel territory. They also complain that they cannot find anyone who does not fulfil their hygiene standards, don't know how to behave in public and just order them to do things at home, it's nearly 1:1 the list you presented.
Lol did a redditor help you type this?

Lol did a redditor help you type this?
No, but technically we both are redditors.

But please explain to me what standards are acceptable to not have standards "femcels" have?

No, but technically we both are redditors.

But please explain to me what standards are acceptable to not have standards "femcels" have?
Foids have every right to reject literal quarter monkeys and people who don't take care of themselves. I'm no hypocrite.

Foids have every right to reject literal quarter monkeys and people who don't take care of themselves. I'm no hypocrite.
But do you reject all obese black women or only those who actually smell badly?

I would say it isn't for the following reasons

2. They are loud
3. They are whores
4. They don't know what a shower is
5. Will boss you around and make you her bitch
6. They don't know how to behave in public

Thoughts?
They are subhuman. I agree, they should be treated to the same degree as the way we treat flies. We need to cut their so called "freedoms" which they possess and use to be the loud, whore, cock loving, smelly, overlord niggers that they are.

They shouldnt be allowed to show face in public

There is nothing volcel in rejecting an obese nigger landwhale the same way there isn't anything volcel in not wanting to have unprotected sex with a person that has aids.

Do you believe that niggers were created in God's image?

obese black women are the bottom of all woman. Most of them are loud have no job nor ambitions. Ussualy just do nothing and are very self centered psychopaths. Dating one is near impossible since you probably have to take care of their kids as if you are that kids sole parent. Let me not even start about all of their requirements to even date someone. Those standards are higher than the scale display when they use it

No, but I’d put a bag over her head and hit from the back. I’m too horny to turn down sex from nearly any woman. I just can’t see her face if she’s too ugly.

being fat is something you can work on, having the bare minimum requirement of "don't be fat" is different from any other volcel, or a foid's, standards

Is it volcel to not want stds, die in gang shootings or get robbed?