Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it truly cucked to have a daughter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date

Is it cucked to have a daughter?

• Total voters
Depends on how you raise her

If you let her be “free” and “empowered” like most western cuck dads do then yes bro

Most of the time it is. But it's up to you to uncuck it

It’s not as if you have any control over such things unless you’re Chinamaxxing

963ab5283a95dc9b72df7c546b991d72.png

The poll should have a *hits pipe* option tbh

It is cucked to have a non-virgin daughter

Yes, even if the girls are well behaved in a sexual sense the father is still a slave to feminism. It would be worse if she was a slut, I don't know how they cope, they actually have to be nice to the boyfriend too even though they know he has came all over his "little girls" face after having his cock down her throat.

Yes. They grow up and stop giving a shit about you after they go to college to fuck around

If you raise a future cumdumpster yeah it is, just put food into her mouth and pay for everything for 18 years so she can blow a bunch of dudes

I don't think id hate to have one, no matter what gender your child may be you will be attached to it and love it. The fact if any of you have a daughter in the future that means you will be worrying if she gets raped on the way to school, you will worry if she has sex with the football team, wears makeup young, divorces etc. Sounds easier to worry about a slayer son of anything

I would like to have a cute little daughter and treat her like a princess tbh. I know I'm a cuck :feelscry:

tbh it depends on how you raise her

raise her like in the west and you are cucked

raise her like in the east and you are noncucked

but

anti-natalistmaxx in general

why would you raise any kid in this day and age

in modern society then yes

Well I could share her with Chad (nonsexually ofc). As long as she remains daddy's little girl for life and we have a close friendship I suppose it would be worth it. I just wouldn't think about her sex life because that would be gross and depressing. The love a man gets from his daughter is probably the only true love he will ever get from a woman aside from his mother. But my mom treats me like shit so daughter is last cope.

No, this site can be pretty retarded sometimes

If she becomes a whore, which she most likely will,than yes.

Depends on how you raise her

If you let her be “free” and “empowered” like most western cuck dads do then yes bro
You can raise her to the best of your ability, but if society has a stronger sway over her (as it often does), it's over for her.

Yes. Raising her to get dicked up her ass by several men no thank you

Cucked is to be overprotective daddy

It's cucked only in modern west.

If she falls in love and actually fucks then yes you are cucked. On the other hand if she retrains her stupid desires then you raised a good bride

Only if you let her be a whore.

The ultimate cuck is having a daughter and then she gets knocked up by a thugmaxxed negro

If she falls in love and actually fucks then yes you are cucked. On the other hand if she retrains her stupid desires then you raised a good bride
Even then it's still cucked. You're spending all your resources to raise a daughter just to give her away to another man.