Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it true u need to talk blue pill to a surgeon?

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
i heard they all do psych eval before they agree to operate on you. So you have to say something in the lines of I know looks aren’t everything but I’m just looking to gain more confidence or some gibberish like that. Any mention of red pill you will be referred to a rapist

You need to play it dumb

i wouldnt risk talking about the black pill to surgeons. remember, we live in a bluepilled society, we sometimes need to operate under that man.

I never knew this was a thing tbh

If looks aren´t everything then why the hell would people have surgeries in the first place? People get surgeries "to feel better about themselves" and why do they feel better because they look better so they will get more validation from society.

Didn't know about this tbh. I guess u should play along and say some bluepilled shit

What would be a good thing to say?

I'm pretty sure they'd want to do it anyways regardless so they can make a quick buck. Lots of rich plastic surgeons in Dallas and in California.

If looks aren´t everything then why the hell would people have surgeries in the first place? People get surgeries "to feel better about themselves" and why do they feel better because they look better so they will get more validation from society.
Based but people wont stop to think about that lmao
Idk man bluepilled shit

They're mainly looking for body dysmorphia of some kind that would leave you unhappy with the results regardless of what they are and make you lash out at the surgeon for it. As long as you have realistic expectations, you should be fine. Cosmetic surgeons are well aware of the finer points of human aesthetics and their effects on people's lives. They're not bluepilled.

Ummmm.... I do love myself with my flaws but this one kinda started to offend my eye and started to make me lose my confidence over it. I think fixing this will help me thrive my personalityyyy :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: