Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Is it true that theres too much fucking in Openheimer?

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
I was going to see this movie but then i see some users here saying that some characters in this movie just fuck each other and have sex for a long time and that sounds depressing to me tbh.

For anyone that knows, is this true or just an overexaggeration ?

Yes, it’s true. That’s why I’m not going to watch it now

Yes there is a giant orgy scene, performed on top of the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima.

dnno but in the biography of Oppenheimer he was a chadlite who fucked his friends whore wife so there is obviously going to be that fiasco in that

I heard the e slut baddragonslayer puts the whole bomb in her asshole in one of the scenes

Yes, it’s true. That’s why I’m not going to watch it now
Fuck man brutal ngl. At first the movie concept sounded interesting but this is too much..
I usually watch movies to ESCAPE reality not to be reminded of it every second..
Yes there is a giant orgy scene, performed on top of the bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima.
Fcking dammit! i knew it

Yep

Normies don't care about the story of how human civilization was brought closer to extinction (at least hopefully) by nuclear weaponry and the Cold War

They need sex scenes to draw them in

Yep

Normies don't care about the story of how human civilization was brought closer to extinction (at least hopefully) by nuclear weaponry and the Cold War

They need sex scenes to draw them in
You noticed almost all normie movie and TV shows have sex scenes in them nowadays why??? it certainly was not like this in the past :reeeeee:

how on earth is this stupid movie on IMAX? don't get me wrong i love physics, but this is just retarded.

when I think of an IMAX flick I think some kinda action/sci-fi movie. Always.

how on earth is there any action in the engineering of the hydrogen bomb rofl. Its very advanced mathematics and engineering, thats all.

I mean if there wasn’t at least one sex scene in it then women and homos wouldn’t have even heard of the movie so technically speaking, that’s a VERY smart marketing technique by Nolan in 2023.

And btw, there are actually 3 fucking sex scenes in it jfl.

Last edited:
I mean if there wasn’t at least one sex scene in it than women and homos wouldn’t have even heard of the movie so technically speaking, that’s a VERY smart marketing technique by Nolan in 2023.
Fucking crazy that every single movie nowdays has to completly CAVE IN into the womens and the homosexuals demands and desires to include sex scenes in the filmmaking.

I already knew this but i did not think Nolan would do this,i guess the preassure and the potential appeal to those people was too high...

The sex scenes are about 20 mins in total throughout the film.
Wtf? so almost 10% of the ENTIRE movie is just scenes of sexual intercourse and fucking..

Cant imagine the pain of an incel that went on the cinema to watch this thinking "its just a cool movie about the atomic bomb!" only to be bombarded (no pun) with scenes of sex for the 10% for the whole film...

The sex scenes are brief.

You get an eyeful of Florence Pugh's tits

Yes, the real story of the "nuke" is the atomic shit that arouses opepnheimer and leads him on a tale of orgies and cuckoldry.

Fat man and little boy are what Oppenheimer nicknamed his bills and his own penis.

He also had yellow fever which is why you hear about Japan a lot. Also his cock looked like a lumpy (cloud) mushroom. Hence they call him the founder of the mushroom cloud.

Why would u care about a old man having sex with a post wall female