Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that slavic countries don't give a fuck about PC bullshit?

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I can speak for all countries in western/northern europe and most of the anglosphere when I say the posts we make here could land you in jail or at least get you fired from your job. JFL.

But is it true that in slavic countries, no one really gives a fuck about that type of shit? If so I envy them. I always get the impression that most eastern eurocels are pretty low inhibition. Western countries are so fucking cucked it's ridiculous.

I can speak for all countries in western/northern europe and most of the anglosphere when I say the posts we make here could land you in jail or at least get you fired from your job. JFL.

But is it true that in slavic countries, no one really gives a fuck about that type of shit? If so I envy them. I always get the impression that most eastern eurocels are pretty low inhibition. Western countries are so fucking cucked it's ridiculous.
Slavs are still becoming PC, they are just behind compared to current western political correctness.
For example if a slav talked shit about trannies or blacks nobody would really care, but if they talked shit about women then there would be a problem

somewhat true yes

Probably depends from country to country. I'd say that the ruling elite/media imitates the West a lot, but the general society cares much less about these things.

I hear people saying racist things IRL all the time, no one cares.

No but that doesn't mean the women aren't whores

Definitely not

Russia is a leader in jailing people for internet ethnic-nationalism

Holocaust denial is also illegal there

Other slavic countries are part of the (((EU))), so I don't see them being much better

Other slavic countries are part of the (((EU))), so I don't see them being much better

No all of them.

Also technically we have EU laws but public perception of people who talk things that aren't PC is different. In the West they want to lynch you and publicly shame you, I think in Slavlands people are more like "meh, whatever". There's just less virtue signalling in Slavlands.

No all of them.

Also technically we have EU laws but public perception of people who talk things that aren't PC is different. In the West they want to lynch you and publicly shame you, I think in Slavlands people are more like "meh, whatever". There's just less virtue signalling in Slavlands.
How do slavic men react to their women whoring around to black and turkish men?

Slavs are still becoming PC, they are just behind compared to current western political correctness.
For example if a slav talked shit about trannies or blacks nobody would really care, but if they talked shit about women then there would be a problem

How do slavic men react to their women whoring around to black and turkish men?

They don't. Will get beat the shit out of. If they do, they are trying to get out of their shithole countries. Then go back to slav dick later.

If they look white then (((it's))) coming soom. Enjoy your "freedom" while you can.

They don't give shit about PC as long as it's not hurting them.

Last edited:
Slavs are whites, who look like rednecks and have the insecure asian perfectionist mentality, but also intertwined with redneckism with alcohol, rurality.
So basically there's no way any of them would be open minded hipsters.