Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it true that @knajid raped some turkish drunk foid a couple years ago?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
If it's not just delete the thread, but i have seen A LOT of people talking about that and wanted to see if that's true or LARP.

Yes. But I think he was larping. Knajjd larps a lot.

I think it was a boy

"Yes, but i think he was larping" = " true but false aswell"

That's what you just said man lol.
Yes= he wrote about it on reddit if I remember correctly.

Larping= I believe it was a larp to seethe redditfags

From the r/incels days, I remember that he did say that he fucked some unconscious drunk foid at some party. Made IT seethe like hell.

It's not sex if it's rape...

It's only about "power" bro...

It's not sex if it's rape...

It's only about "power" bro...
Funny joke. That's one of the most retarded things psychologists say "RaPe haz nuttin to do wiz secks, itz about POWER"

Every heterosexual male has fantasies about dominating foids, IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SEX YOU FUCKING MORONS

Funny joke. That's one of the most retarded things psychologists say "RaPe haz nuttin to do wiz secks, itz about POWER"

Every heterosexual male has fantasies about dominating foids, IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SEX YOU FUCKING MORONS
I wonder if i can get some "pity power" from a big fat foid?

you don't get a boner from thinking about power.
otherwise you'd jerk off to powerful men fighting each other in dragonball z.

you don't get a boner from thinking about power.
otherwise you'd jerk off to powerful men fighting each other in dragonball z.
It's just another ridiculous way in which (((professionals))) categorize normal human traits as "pathologies"

Inconvenient for the elites=mental illness

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SEX YOU FUCKING MORONS
[Based]