Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that Indian men are almost never physically imposing?

Is it true that Indian men are almost never physically imposing?

• Indian men are almost never physically imposing.

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Indian men are just as likely to be physically imposing as white men or black men.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I already created a thread about this before, but I would like to have a poll to see how many of you agree with me.

When I write about Indian men on this thread, I mean red dot Indians who are descended from people from India. I don't mean Native Americans. Dots, not feathers.

A big white man or a big black man is physically imposing. A big Indian man is not physically imposing. Why? A big Indian man is still an Indian. Indian men have no muscles. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.-----LOL

I'm not saying that there is no Indian man in the entire world that is physically imposing. That's why I included the word almost in the title question of the OP. That's why I ask if it is true that Indian men are ALMOST never physically imposing.

But the only Indian man that I've ever seen with muscles is the professional wrestler the Great Khali. The professional wrestler Satnam Singh just has an average body build. Satnam Singh is only physically imposing because he is 7'2". Satnam Singh does not have any muscles.

Just about any 7'2" guy is going to be physically imposing. But when you have an Indian man that is in the "normal" tall range (as opposed to freakishly tall) like 6'4", the 6'4" Indian man is not physically imposing because he is just a big skeleton (with no muscles). How many Indian men have been linemen in the NFL? Zilch. How many Indian men have you seen competing in the World's Strongest Man contest? Zilch. How many Indian men have been successful heavyweight wrestlers in the Olympics? Zero. How many Indian men have you seen as successful weightlifters in the Olympics or in powerlifting? Zero.

Yes, the Great Khali and Satnam Singh are physically imposing, but those are just two people. What about the other 500 million Indian men in this world?

Last edited:
the ridiculousness of this poll :feelshaha:

What's ridiculous about it? This is a truism about life that I have hardly ever heard anyone mention in meatspace. It's time someone said something about it.

I think there’s a subspecies of curry that are huge mass monsters. See them at the gym sometimes. They could be paki/ arab though, idk.

I think there’s a subspecies of curry that are huge mass monsters. See them at the gym sometimes. They could be paki/ arab though, idk.

Pakis are just like Indian men.

A lot of people lump Indians and Middle Easterners together. Indians are Middle Easterners are totally distinct from each other in terms of physicality. There are muscular, physically imposing Iranians. The Iron Sheik was a physically imposing Iranian. There are lots of other physically imposing Iranians and physically imposing Middle Easterners from nations other than Iran. But it's different with South Asians.

But physically imposing Indians? Physically imposing Indians are rarer than Asian men with black girlfriends.

I'm not saying that there is no Indian man in the entire world that is physically imposing.
You basically answered your own question.
But when to comes to being general, I'd agree

You can find some ultra-rare physically imposing Chadpreet but they're a tiny percentage of the curry male population

You basically answered your own question.
But when to comes to being general, I'd agree

I think everyone agrees that the Great Khali is physically imposing. But still, it could be true that Indian men are ALMOST never physically imposing.

If only 2 Indians out of a population of 500,000,000 Indian men are physically imposing, then Indian men are almost never physically imposing.

Pakis are just like Indian men.

A lot of people lump Indians and Middle Easterners together. Indians are Middle Easterners are totally distinct from each other in terms of physicality. There are muscular, physically imposing Iranians. The Iron Sheik was a physically imposing Iranian. There are lots of other physically imposing Iranians and physically imposing Middle Easterners from nations other than Iran. But it's different with South Asians.

But physically imposing Indians? Physically imposing Indians are rarer than Asian men with black girlfriends.
I think it’s just some ethnicities of curry that are physically imposing, and that’s probably cause they are mixed with sand nigger dna to a huge degree.

You can find some ultra-rare physically imposing Chadpreet but they're a tiny percentage of the curry male population

I have seen lots of 6'2"+ Chadpreets in my life, but they were just big skeletons.

All the Indian men that I've seen lift weights in the gym had about the same level of physical strength as white women, even the big Chadpreets!

I think it’s just some ethnicities of curry that are physically imposing, and that’s probably cause they are mixed with sand nigger dna to a huge degree.

In real life (as opposed to watching tv or video clips on youtube) I've seen physically imposing sand niggers, but not physically imposing curries.

I have seen lots of 6'2"+ Chadpreets in my life, but they were just big skeletons.

All the Indian men that I've seen lift weights in the gym had about the same level of physical strength as white women, even the big Chadpreets!
Damn I've heard that South Asians have shit bodybuilding genes well at least height is far more important than muscle mass

Because they're not gifted with red blooded white american muscle mommies

In real life (as opposed to watching tv or video clips on youtube) I've seen physically imposing sand niggers, but not physically imposing curries.
Personally I’ve never seen a physically imposing one of either of them irl.

Damn I've heard that South Asians have shit bodybuilding genes well at least height is far more important than muscle mass
Yes. Height is far more important to women than muscle mass. Almost all tall Indian men will ascend.

Those tall Indian men still don't have any muscle though.

Big Indian men always look white or arab which ends up helping

The three people who voted that Indian men are just as likely to be physically imposing as white men or black men are probably all Indian men themselves. I cannot imagine a white man or a black man thinking this.

Even groups of curries aren't threatening lol

In all fairness if India ditched it's veganism and started eating red meat like beef they'd significantly increase the rate they are physically imposing.

I already created a thread about this before, but I would like to have a poll to see how many of you agree with me.

When I write about Indian men on this thread, I mean red dot Indians who are descended from people from India. I don't mean Native Americans. Dots, not feathers.

A big white man or a big black man is physically imposing. A big Indian man is not physically imposing. Why? A big Indian man is still an Indian. Indian men have no muscles. A big Indian man is just a big skeleton.-----LOL

I'm not saying that there is no Indian man in the entire world that is physically imposing. That's why I included the word almost in the title question of the OP. That's why I ask if it is true that Indian men are ALMOST never physically imposing.

But the only Indian man that I've ever seen with muscles is the professional wrestler the Great Khali. The professional wrestler Satnam Singh just has an average body build. Satnam Singh is only physically imposing because he is 7'2". Satnam Singh does not have any muscles.

Just about any 7'2" guy is going to be physically imposing. But when you have an Indian man that is in the "normal" tall range (as opposed to freakishly tall) like 6'4", the 6'4" Indian man is not physically imposing because he is just a big skeleton (with no muscles). How many Indian men have been linemen in the NFL? Zilch. How many Indian men have you seen competing in the World's Strongest Man contest? Zilch. How many Indian men have been successful heavyweight wrestlers in the Olympics? Zero. How many Indian men have you seen as successful weightlifters in the Olympics or in powerlifting? Zero.

Yes, the Great Khali and Satnam Singh are physically imposing, but those are just two people. What about the other 500 million Indian men in this world?
I live in Australia near an Indian community and they all looks giga trucels, even the women tbh. Don't know how they reproduce.

The diets don’t help.

A lot of Americans get sand niggers confused with curries. Sand niggers and curries are two totally different groups.

The September 11 terrorist attacks were carried out by sand niggers from Egypt and Saudi Arabia and Iran.

If the September 11 terrorist attacks were attempted by curries, the terrorist attacks would have failed because the pilots and passengers and flight attendants would have just beat up the curry terrorists and disarmed them of their box cutters and ceramic knives.

Indians are never imposing at all and even if they are slightly imposing they are automatically on steroids

Never seen an intimidating Indian, they all seem weak and weird. Also their voices are comical. I don't hate them though.

Yeah. We have the worst fat distribution out of any race all our fat goes to our belly. To get jacked as a curry basically you have to eat chicken all day, being a curry is NIGHTMARE difficulty