Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it true that incels are not able to pickup signals

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/interesting-post-on-incels/

This bloggers claims to have sympathies with us incels but himself is not incel . But he writes

He pointed out that towards the end of the piece I said that there seemed to be many men who get few to no positive signals from women at all, ever. The author agreed and said this was the problem of the incel. So incels are essentially invisible to women.
He points out that it is hard to flirt with a woman who is not giving out any positive signals to start with. Since the incel never seems to get much interest from women, he is not able to fine tune his radar to figure out whether a woman is flirting with him or not.
As the incel’s radar is not working, he stumbles badly when an opportunity arises, assuming it ever does in the first place. The incel basically ends up broadcasting his sexual inadequacy for all to see, and this makes the problem even worse. This causes a vicious cycle for the incel that only worsens with time.
Poor attractiveness -> inability to read signals, if they even come at all -> psychological damage, low self-esteem, self-reinforcing and worsening vicious circle.

what are your thoughts on this?

Sounds right to me. I'm not aspie but I think the anxiety makes me become effectively aspie when interacting with women and I'm not good looking enough to make up for it. I've been afraid of girls ever since being a little kid and it never got better, each bad experience compounding on the next. Never got any good experience interacting until my mid twenties and by then the fear was so engrained it was impossible to not be anxious. So even when I did get positive signals the anxiety would stop me from acting on or even internally registering them even though I could see it.

"Incels are invisible to women" Giga blue pilled

even get asked that at this late date. Some moron friend of mine asked me a few years ago if I was a virgin, if I’d ever had a date or if I’d ever had a girlfriend. Weird, with my experience. But lately I’m usually not seen with a woman, so all of my wild past evaporates into thin air.

Sounds like a lying giga-coping bluepill haha

G-g-guys im totally not a 50 year old virgin...

The issue for me is whenever a girl would send signals and I'd try to talk to her, it would turn out to be a joke on her part. Girls flirt with lesser men just to make us think we have a chance.

i never got any signals.

any “signal” that isn’t blatantly obvious is no “signal”. this “females are shy and subtle” bullshit is _THE_ cope for many normies that want to believe they’re attractive when they aren’t in the slightest, and is a telltale sign that the person you’re talking to doesn’t get laid regularly (and has a particularly low amount of IQ).

Last edited by a moderator:
any “signal” that isn’t blatantly obvious is no “signal”. that kind of bullshit is _THE_ cope for many normies and is a telltale sign that the person you’re talking to doesn’t get laid regularly (and has a particularly low amount of IQ).

This is actually a decent analysis.

I can pick up signals I just don't get any