Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is it true Americans hate hearing Spanish?

Spanish language is discusting.

does anyone want to hear a subhuman language?

It's because I don't want to hear a butchered, disfigured, bastardized, and aboriginized dialect of a European language.

That's all that LatAm Spanish is; spoken by those who migrated here(usually illegally) & are just part of the elites plan to destabilize the United States.

Last edited:
I was forced to learn Spanish in school growing up even though I had no interest in the language, just because it’s the second most common language here. It was assumed that I’d want to learn this to be helpful to this population, and it was decided for me that I’d put time and effort into learning Spanish. I resent that.

No, I don’t mind hearing Spanish.

The only thing that bothers me is when they barely know any English.

If I moved to another country, I would learn their language as quick as I could.
Not expect the country to learn my language to accommodate me.

Spanish and english are both garbage anyway, speak arabic or shut the hell up, simple as

I mean they don't think Spaniards on some base instinct level it means conquest by genetic violent low IQ third world trash.

You oughta speak English if you like it here so much! No Spanish, or British, or Chinese or fucking Dutch! (fuck the Dutch)

Siii noo mi taco e qeusiedlila nooo me take dahh jobb brahhhh edgar shit gang ngga foo fo of foo la gang nigfa beans and taco m shit que porque qeue pasa

the irony of a fat white karen saying that trump is gonna take em out lol

meanwhile the goblina latinas in america pop out babies like its nothing having 3-4+ kids already by their early to mid 20s.

while many, many white american women have only 1 child or are childless in their 30s focusing on their careers.

also this only happens in the white areas that border majority minority areas. wherever you find white americans youre much more likely to find racism. if you live amongst white americans as a minority and don't expect to eventually experience some racism, thats like going fishing every weekend and not expect to get any fish. you go fishing long enough youre eventually gonna catch a fucking fish. you just keep trying different hook sizes, different areas, and different bait.

I think minorities in america subconsciously know to avoid white areas because of the sixth sense feeling of racism. and indeed most minorities do. except for a lot of noodlewhores as well as a few black men and a few latina foids. Three groups with self hating tendencies.

Last edited: