Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it too much to ask for my looksmatch?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
seriously man

I am ugly so I do not pretend anything more

loneliness is truly disheartening

fuck life

Women will not settle for ugly men. Ugly men remind them that they themselves are ugly.

There are no looksmatches man. A 5/10 male is not looksmatched with a 5/10 girl because the numbers do not translate the same for each gender.

Your actual looksmatch is a congenitally deformed female. We are condemned to date down.

It shouldn't be too much to ask, but it is. Especially now in this age of booming hypergamy.

How DARE a sub-8 man want an FHO or to complain about it. According to the Cuckfags, we should eat shit every day and like it.

No wonder we're angry and dejected.

Cannon Fodder said:
Your actual looksmatch is a congenitally deformed female. We are condemned to date down.

no,I am not deformed

4/10 females are looking for 7/10 minimum so yes.

Your looksmatched is 3-4 points above you in terms of SMV

Nah it's not. Wymyn are just unreasonable

if your wallet is fat enough your points go up from a 2/3 to a 6/7 easy... women love men who can spend money

Yes. Sperm is widely abundant, egg cells and functioning wombs are rarer in comparison.

In every mammal species, multiple males compete for the same female and only one is victorious.

Without enforced monogamy, socially simply reverts back to this primal order. You won't get your looksmatch for a simple reason: women decide. You don't.

Asking for ANYTHING as a subhuman male is too much. Even asking for a glass of water has become a criminal act in the eyes of the 7/10+

REALTALK: looksmatch ability is entirely location dependant

ex: if where you live 40% of female population is obese and 30% of men are obese then 10% of fit men will be stuck with a landwhale outside of their looksmatch

if in your area both genders are equaly fit then you will find your looksmatch

so if I am a 3 or 4 I should only go for deformed FHOs??

makes no sense and it's ridiculous

As far as women are concerned, it is too much, the times of looksmatching are long past us.

Looks we may have some potential volcels that are in-denial among us.

You haven't asked your looks matched out yet? Just ask, its not like your deemed to ever meet up with her later in life, as you guys get old. But keep in that even sub 8 women, have plenty of men lined up waiting up to date them too and perhaps you yourself, maybe in the waiting list among them.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Looks we may have some potential in-denial volcels lurking around incels.is

You haven't asked your looks matched out yet? Just ask, its not like your deemed to ever meet up with her later in life, as you guys get old. But keep in that even sub 8 women, have plenty of men lined up waiting up to date them too and perhaps you yourself, maybe in the waiting list among them.

my looksmatches are the ones that reject me with full hate

Even if you got your looks match she is nothing more than a used up chad cumdumpster and would inevitably cuck you. The problem is society, we need a more traditional one.

universallyabhorred said:
Even if you got your looks match she is nothing more than a used up chad cumdumpster and would inevitably cuck you. The problem is society, we need a more traditional one.

death cannot come soon enough then

may Allah have mercy

nausea said:
my looksmatches are the ones that reject me with full hate
I've seen a prank video, where guy asks women out and a lot of them acted pretty awful/hostile, then rejected him. Once, he turned up in a lamboghini or Ferarri, they all want to date him. I think its called the "Gold Digger Prank."

There's another one, where some random guy was asking random women sex and a lot of them said "fuck off", walk passed him.

Man, some women out there are pretty brutal (the ugly ones, your looks matched and stacy: they all vibrate at the same frequency and despite looking different, they all act the same).