Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is It Too Late To Learn Guitar? (GUITARCELS GTFIH)

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Just like how that guy posted "Is it too late for me to learn programming" in OffTopic, I'm wondering if it's too late for me to learn how to play guitar. I've always wanted to but thought that going to lessons would get in the way of my life and prevent me from spending time with my future girlfriend. Now that I realized I'll never have a girlfriend (or social life) I want to learn. But I'm 23. Is it too late? I need a new cope.

I killed someone who had a guitar for crossing onto my territory once. It was a good cope for a while.

If i, a genetically modified Gorilla can learn how to do it, you can too

depositphotos_208034772-stock-video-funny-gorillas-and-monkeys-play.jpg

Just like how that guy posted "Is it too late for me to learn programming" in OffTopic, I'm wondering if it's too late for me to learn how to play guitar. I've always wanted to but thought that going to lessons would get in the way of my life and prevent me from spending time with my future girlfriend. Now that I realized I'll never have a girlfriend (or social life) I want to learn. But I'm 23. Is it too late? I need a new cope.
Tbh since you don't have a social life that means you can spend a lot of time practicing and playing, which means you'll get good a lot quicker than a normie would. So go ahead and pick it up, and if you practice consistently you can be pretty good within a year imo

U can try it

it's never too late

There's no too late for guitar or any other instrument, ofc you probably won't become jimmy page but i think everyone can become atleast good.

I’ve considered trying also. I like how they sound

As long as you have the free time to practice

I want to start playing guitar(or another instrument I'm not sure) as well. We probably never will be Yngwie Malmsteen but with sufficient practice it should be still possible to become decent even at late age.

I don't get it, why should it be too late? If you really wanna learn to play the guitar, you can do it. It's just important, that you actually wanna learn it for the right reasons. Which are that you actually enjoy playing it, and creating music. If you just want to do it, in order to impress others, or to get girls. It most likely won't work out. Since you will get frustrated really quickly.

its not genetic so you can learn bro