Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it the case that women don’t get as lonely as men?

thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
Been thinking that women just don’t get lonely at all, or it’s at least nothing like the loneliness of men. Like women are somehow more resilient than men. If they’re lonely, they just have kids it seems and they’re all good. They’re so damn emotionally self-sufficient in this sense. Like all they need is material resources whereas men also need emotional resources (affection). who else has had thsee observations?

Women will never get lonely
as they have armies of guys who want to date them and talk to them

wtf women aren't "self-sufficient"

they just have a lot of simps that would literally die for them, this is why they don't feel loneliness

Women are never lonely not once in their lives.

Foids kill themselves the second they have the face 1% of the suffering we've had our entire lives. (See: Scamdemic Lockdown)

Smaller brain requires less stimulation.

No foid has ever been lonely

If you somehow made a woman as isolated as an incel, with no one giving her attention or simping over her. I guarantee she would kill herself in a week. So, in that regard, yes, I bet a woman would feel loneliness very strongly, only in this rare, impossible situation.

they can get lonely but never do bc it’s easy for them not to be

Been thinking that women just don’t get lonely at all, or it’s at least nothing like the loneliness of men. Like women are somehow more resilient than men. If they’re lonely, they just have kids it seems and they’re all good. They’re so damn emotionally self-sufficient in this sense. Like all they need is material resources whereas men also need emotional resources (affection). who else has had thsee observations?
What i think i meant to say was this: it seems, from my observation, that even without the supply of men that women easily have access to, even if they weren’t provided that, they seem to have a lower biological capacity to get lonely as compared to men. So what i meant to say is that women are biologically less predisposed to loneliness, which is something unaffected by environment.

Women feel "lonely" because no men but Chad exists to them. So when they cant get Chad, they say they feel "lonely" now even though they are tons and tons of unattractive males who want to date them but they all get ignored and rejected as if they are not even part of the human species..

Whereever they go guys want to fuck and please them. How could a human being feel lonely with a life like this?

Nigger logic tbh.

"If women are lonely then they just have kids"

You just contradicted yourself jfl.

They wont , unless she is some Spastic Nutcase
( kek )

:feelsclown::feelshaha:

they are more resilient to pain perception physically but they will go crazy if in our situations due to comparative bias since they are always emotionally supported and also they need a wide social network to not go completely insane due to how their brains work.