Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it still worth trying between 25 - 30?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I honestly think its too early to take your own life before 35. Once you get to 35 there is no point in really trying at all because you only have options from whales or those with plenty of kids, or those who have aged terribly

25-30 is the age when foids are tired of the cock carousel and are ready to settle down after the Age of Exploration, thus begins the Age of Decline in their looks.

Trying between 25-30 gets you the leftovers basically.

Committing societal suicide is much better than actual suicide. You basically just cope and contribute nothing to society until you die from natural causes.

brace yourself, man, you have no idea what kind of shitshow it's gonna be after 35...
(not tryig to necro my own stuff, but that is my most wholehearted contribute to the inceldom discussion)

I honestly think its too early to take your own life before 35.
Once you get to 35 there is no point in really trying at all because you only have options from whales or those with plenty of kids, or those who have aged terribly
Implying the only meaning of life is to fuck a foid.

It sucks to miss out, but that's putting sex on a pedestol.

Call it cope/cucked if you like, but it seems more cucked to off yourself over pussy IMO

The only worth thing at that age is roping

Sadly I'll be out of that age range soon.

JFL @ thinking those dumpster fire foids with kids that weight 500 lbs will even give you a chance.

no unless u aim for foids younger than u

I'm 23 and I'm already done trying. No its not worth it.

Once you reach age 30, you become a wizard.

25-30 is the age when foids are tired of the cock carousel and are ready to settle down after the Age of Exploration, thus begins the Age of Decline in their looks.

Trying between 25-30 gets you the leftovers basically.
This. Don't try with women after 25. Used goods, rotten blown out cunts looking for betabux.

However you can still try to career max or anything else

IF you wnat roast beef

Nope. It was officially over the second you turned 18.

Yes and no. Don't kid yourself. It's actually pretty hard to take your own life, especially if you don't have an easy access to firearms. It's either cope or rope, and the vast majority of people won't rope, even if they live in poverty and misery, which means you should look into improving your quality of life as you will stay on this Earth quite a while longer. So, yes to moneymaxxing and securing your wellbeing and no to trying to find a woman.

It only gets harder to ascend. If it never happened at 18 or 22 it's not going to happen at 30. It's a million times harder because you have zero foundation. I'm 22 myself and already feel like it's over.

It only gets harder to ascend. If it never happened at 18 or 22 it's not going to happen at 30. It's a million times harder because you have zero foundation. I'm 22 myself and already feel like it's over.
Basically

I think it's your last chance. After 30 you can safely say the rope it's worth it.

25+ women = other men's leftovers.