Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is it soy to wait until a woman's pelvis has ossified to impregnate her?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
From my perspective this is dangerous because an ossified pelvis cannot expand to accomodate a pregnancy.
If you want until she is an adult woman then her pelvic size is fixed and this endangers the baby if the head is too big for the ilium

If however you impregnate a young woman whose pelvis has not ossified, then the outward pressure of the fetus could expand the growth of the pelvis so that it is big enough for the fetus to inhabit.

This not only is safer for that current fetus but any future feti you put into her since you will have permanently expanded her pelvic width for optimal baby residence.

The ossification of the pelvic crest in females begins around 12-13 and the union of the ossification centres completes around 15-18 so it would seem this is the prime range for a first pregnancy.

MaternalMortality

supposedly studies show that there is less maternal mortality with moms age 20-24 than with moms age 15-19

I think this is misleading though since we don't take into account variables which could influence this outcome.

These are stats taken from a sedentary age where women are inactive and I think physical activity would increase cell turnover and biological adaptation, allowing things like pelvic shifting to tape place.

Also there are economic factors - the 20-24 is probably established/married whereas the 15-19 is not allowed to be married to a man and is unsupported (ie malnourished, stressed) during her pregnancy, by comparison.

If we allowed the 15-19 group to marry and encouraged physical activity I bet their mortality rate would be lower than the 20-24.

I just support pedos because they enrage normies but I definitely find them disgusting.
But well, who I am to talk about creeps when I am a voyeur enthusiast, but oh well, to each their own fetishes....

Don't worry dude, there'll be loli robot waifus for sale soon.

I just support pedos because they enrage normies but I definitely find them disgusting.
Not sure why you're bringing this up here, this thread is about mid-adolescent women not pre-adolescent boys.
You can't tell MAWs and PABs apart?
Please don't just insert gay content wherever you like.

OP is about to impregnate his 13 year old he’s got in his basement.

:dafuckfeels:

I just support pedos
pedophilia means attraction to prepubescent children
attraction to post pubescent teenagers is called ephebophilia

pedophilia is considered a medical disorder, ephebophilia is not

post pubescent teenagers are sexually mature and capable of pregnancy
sexual attraction to them is therefore a normal function of biology

OP is about to impregnate his 13 year old
this is in fact perfectly legal in many countries

pedophilia means attraction to prepubescent children
attraction to post pubescent teenagers is called ephebophilia
Close but it's acutally pedo = prepubescent BOYs and ephebophilia is post-pubescent MEN
the terms were created to categorize homosexuals, they don't apply to straight men

C-section delivery should be banned. all natural should be law that way the foid would feel all the pain.

C-section delivery should be banned. all natural should be law that way the foid would feel all the pain.
I imagine recovery from C-section is pretty painful though

View: https://rumble.com/v1l7f8d-a-womans-purpose.html

I just realized this dude is talking about the exact same theories here - I'm wondering if he is my soul-bro or we have some kind of telepathic connection.

I didn't see his vid before making this thread on 19th and I'm sure he didn't base his Sept 23rd vid on this thread either.

Guess I'll chock this up to great minds think alike, guess I should go drink some blood and eat some raw bull testicles.

not really, no need to have a child as soon as possible, but it would be pretty good to impregnate her at least one year before her pelvic ossification, but it isn't like you can "impregnate in demand", nor can you know the exact time of ossification.
+ Giving birth is pretty safe nowdays, so no reason to impregnate her that early, you can just enjoy her for 10 more years, as giving birth would be pretty detrimental to her body and beauty.

You worry About unnecessary worrys.

prime jb pussy is so sweet

giving birth would be pretty detrimental to her body and beauty.
her body will inevitably change, we need to be prepared to embrace that, probably easier sooner than later