Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it socially acceptable to insult foids who talk down to you?

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
Today a sheboon was doing laundry and was acting like a total cunt today for no reason. I was a bit passive aggressive, but I wanted to insult her to her face.
I don't want to be an asocial lunatic that screams weakness, but every fiber of my being wanted to mock her "beautiful smile".

Is it socially acceptable to do so?

I'd be careful with sheboons. She can get her nigger boyfriend to attack you. See: Oscars 2022

I'd be careful with sheboons. She can get her nigger boyfriend to attack you. See: Oscars 2022
My thoughts during that interraction. She was a thicc baboon, and I could only imagine the dude she was dating, could probably pummel me. But I need more dominance and assertiveness.

I have too much of an accountant brain, analysis paralysis.

It'd never be socially acceptable. the world belongs to them , but you should have done it anyways. Shitty foids deserve shitty treatment.

My thoughts during that interraction. She was a thicc baboon, and I could only imagine the dude she was dating, could probably pummel me. But I need more dominance and assertiveness.

I have too much of an accountant brain, analysis paralysis.
Beat her up and make sure she can never walk right again then dash before her boyfriend gets there

I don't think is social acceptable, but why care

It's not but should be! When she's talking you down than she really deserves to insult her or to be beaten up.

It's not, but I usually do it, anyway. As long as there aren't a group of simps around to beat the living tar out of me, of course.

It's soycially unacceptable to stop a foid from killing you :feelsclown:

Socially among normie soyciety? No

Acceptable among us? Yes

no, normie society is full of simps they will not accept that their princess is harmful but you must do your duty and destroy them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back