Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is it safe to pratice pick up on campus

solcel

solcel

Banned
-
I don't want to get poundmetoo or be know as that creepy pick up guy. I'm reaching the point where I have been depraved for so long and me seeing all this foids in their prime. Shit man but I almost feel like I'm risking my life and there is genuine concern to be worried imo but fuck I really need to get laid

if your ugly why try? you'll never get laid if you're below 5/10

Sure if you want to become a prisoncel

if your ugly why try? you'll never get laid if you're below 5/10
my competition is awful man only few chads on campus on top of that the female ratio is insane way more girls than men and I have some confidence in my game since no one here dares to do that

It's safe to give up on life

Your reputation will go down the tubes

You will approach 5000000 foids and you'll get 1 number, which would be a fake one. Just LDAR.

yeh I can approach the foids easily
I mean you’ll be labeled as a creep wether or not your good at approach, which btw are only successful in youtube vids and for 7/10 and above

If it goes wrong, everyone will find out about you , and it will be even worse.

Tbh I wouldn't do it. U can do it at another college but when u do it on your own and if u fail then u will soon have a creep reputation there and ur life will be even more ruined

Tbh I wouldn't do it. U can do it at another college but when u do it on your own and if u fail then u will soon have a creep reputation there and ur life will be even more ruined
ugh I don't have access to other colleges UHGHHHH