Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is it really over?

• Thread starter GodspeedPeasant
  • Start date
GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★
Just realized that it's been over 2 years since I had a conversation with a girl who isn't family. I'm 20yo 5'10 KHHV poorniggacel(from SA) with a fucking speech impediment, is it really over?

Over because non-NT. Seems like you're an introverted shut-in.

If you're at that stage of isolation and seclusion from others, especially foids, the answer to that is probably a yes; what's your facial rating, and do you live in the West? :feelssus:

worse. It never began:feelskek:

Just realized that it's been over 2 years since I had a conversation with a girl who isn't family. I'm 20yo 5'10 KHHV poorniggacel(from SA) with a fucking speech impediment, is it really over?
did you ever approach a woman? Ever had a girl show interest in you?>

Yes, seems its over for you

If you're at that stage of isolation and seclusion from others, especially foids, the answer to that is probably a yes; what's your facial rating, and do you live in the West? :feelssus:
No south Africa

did you ever approach a woman? Ever had a girl show interest in you?>
Back in 7th grade I asked a friend to ask a girl out for me through text(stupid I know) she told him I should go to the nearest hell. After that I never really tried again

Back in 7th grade I asked a friend to ask a girl out for me through text(stupid I know) she told him I should go to the nearest hell. After that I never really tried again
Afgelopen broer

Mega over

Have you tried speech therapy or something?
I've never been able to try, but when I tried looking for a speech therapist 95% of them were holes so I can't imagine its anything vaguely resembling a real medical field