Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it rage inducing to truecels when volcels/fakecels waste their looks?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I see a lot of people hating on the fakecels/volcels on here. Is it because it's really frustrating to watch them waste their looks when there are people who are actually suffering and getting rejected because of their looks? 

As a truecel how much does it annoy you on a scale from 1-10? When you see someone get over 40 matches in a day and still claim incel.

Is there any way for truecels and volcels to get along?

I hate myself for wasting mine.

Doesn't annoy me to see others waste theirs. It enrages me to see them utilising them.

It's rage inducing when I read about guys turning down sex.

incelman said:
It's rage inducing when I read about guys turning down sex.

You turned down a date.

Gambler TRIGGERS my hatred, everytime is see one of his posts i hate myself for being cucked to oblivion by nature, fucking idiot can slay if he developed social skills instead of shitposting in an Incel forum.

It did once upon a time when a guy I knew talked how he can't find a date with 23 or so, tough he looked fairly good. Not model tier, but surley above average.
But thanks to him I started to understand that he was a mentalcel. He simply had such big problems with himself that he scared every girl away that could've been potentially interested in them.
I don't pity him for it, since I know how the opposite feels, when you get rejected for being a sub5, but I don't pity him either.
People like him are the ones where therapy can help somewhat since they already won the hardest part, the genetic lotery.