Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is it possible to unblackpill yourself?

Is it possible to unblackpill yourself?

• yes, just become bluepilled again theory.

• no, It's a wrap.

Results are only viewable after voting.
singleplayercel

singleplayercel

Life is a fucking scam.
★★
I understand that some people need to take a break from all of this (I did that a couple of times before), too many blackpills can and will lead to suicide. Other people just leave the blackpilled community and I can respect that.
But I believe you can't unblackpill yourself.
You may see the rare instance of a girl with a low tier normie/borderline incel irl, but all the facts, all the evidence, all your experiences, the way you've been treated your whole life due to factors outside your control (height and looks), are just too much to try convince yourself otherwise. You can't turn a blind eye to your everyday life or to foids behaviour/true nature, even for the sake of your own sanity, you can't do it... It's just too much.

The only way I'd "forget" about it, or should I say not think too much about it, would be getting a girlfriend... but at this point I don't know if it's even worth it, as a low value man, I'd just be too damn paranoid about cheating and other heinous acts foids engage in.

4zTDeVM

Last edited:
You can think that the blackpill is a general guideline not a law and not every couple is like that since i do see looksmatched couples , but being blackpilled prevents being scammed and betabuxxing. And i did try to bluepill myself and it doesn't work

I understand that some people need to take a break from all of this (I did that a couple of times before), too many blackpills can and will lead to suicide. Other people just leave the blackpilled community and I can respect that.
You may see the rare instance of a girl with a low tier normie / borderline incel irl, but all the facts, all the evidence, all your experiences, the way you've been treated your whole life due to factors outside your control (height and looks), are just too much to try convince you otherwise. You can't turn a blind eye to your everyday life or to foids behaviour, even for the sake of your own sanity, you can't do it... It's just too much.

The only way I'd "forget" about it, or should I say not think too much about it, would be getting a girlfriend... but at this point I don't know if it's even worth it, as a low value man, I'd just be too damn paranoid about cheating and other heinous acts foids engage in.

View attachment 434666
You can unblackpill yourself. Its called coping, which is what 99% of the male human population do daily.

You can easily unblackpill yourself by telling yourself retarded shit like

"Women are a product of society, they never were shitty creatures"

"Women are all nice and beautiful mythical creatures who deserve happiness and respect"

"Its my fault i dont meet womens high standards"

"Women are not accountable for anything they do. There is an excuse that can be made for every situation or bad thing they've done"

You can unblackpill yourself. Its called coping, which is what 99% of the male human population do daily.

"Women are all nice and beautiful mythical creatures who deserve happiness and respect"

"Women are not accountable for anything they do. There is an excuse that can be made for every situation or bad thing they've done"
being blackpilled is being suicidal sometimes

blackpill is the intelligence. Information. An explanation to your miserable existence on this planet.

inherently, nothing is going to change in your life whether you are black/blue/red pilled. You gonna stay the same kissless virgin. The ways you cope with it change though.

The blackpill is a collection of studies... It’s facts that can’t be refuted.

As hard as it is, at least you now know the truth. Whether you're bluepilled or blackpilled, you ain't getting women. Might as well understand why, and stop blaming yourself with bluepilled bs.

Last edited:
I would still be 100% aware of the blackpill, even with a gf

Like you said, scared of her cheating on you. It's very likely going to happen if she's young

The blackpill is fucking up my mental health pretty badly. I hope I can go back.

not without being shot in the head.

if ur sub5, life itself will constantly remind you of your status anyway. you wont get the chance to forget, once uve had the self realization and awarness

I would still be 100% aware of the blackpill, even with a gf

Like you said, scared of her cheating on you. It's very likely going to happen if she's young
You Unterstand her hypergamous Nature
That she has a plethora of cucks around ready to Worship her very Essence

That WE are in a Woman favoured society that shoves it down your throat that you aint Shit ( unless you have the self awareness of a bafoon and continue betabuxing )

The Game is litteraly against man , cant Play the Game? Dont Play then

You may see the rare instance of a girl with a low tier normie/borderline incel irl, but all the facts, all the evidence, all your experiences, the way you've been treated your whole life due to factors outside your control (height and looks), are just too much to try convince yourself otherwise. You can't turn a blind eye to your everyday life or to foids behaviour/true nature, even for the sake of your own sanity, you can't do it... It's just too much.

View attachment 434666
Can you get gf while being ultra manlet/ultra ugly? so I don't think that's possible my bro.

my initial thought exactly yours. that unblackpilling yourself means coping.

but then i thought about it and came to the conclusion that they re really two diffrent things.

telling urself horseshit like ''its my fault yadda yadda'' is really just lying to and bullshitting yourself

bluepillers usually arent really lying to themselves because they, for the most part, actually believe in these fairy tales. they have never ''seen the light (or darkness)) so to speak.

I dont think its possible to unblackpill yourself. once you ve had that realization, that your life quality, status, success and many other things are highly connected and dependant onyour looks, you can t really undo that realization. you can just cope.

when you cope, you really never truly unblackpill yourself, you re just temporarily occupied with other shit. like numbing urself with alc, drugs or its like sleeping. as soon as you wake up, you re aware of everything that happened yesterday and before etc.

Blackpill is not some religion retard, it's just LAW same as gravity law, no matter how hard you deny it - it works

View attachment 434666
And once you are awake, you shall.............. : NoFap

Pandora's box can't be closed. Once you learn the truths about how harsh the realities behind your suffering truly is, that knowledge becomes both a blessing and a curse. That goes double for things you learn through trials of life and later revisit after getting black pilled.

There is a crude option: give yourself a series of concussions and hope you lose the right memories.

If you thought I was being serious with that or that sounded like a good idea to you, you need to preserve every last precious, remaining brain cells you have left.

This.

Pandora's box can't be closed. Once you learn the truths about how harsh the realities behind your suffering truly is, that knowledge becomes both a blessing and a curse. That goes double for things you learn through trials of life and later revisit after getting black pilled.

There is a crude option: give yourself a series of concussions and hope you lose the right memories.

If you thought I was being serious with that or that sounded like a good idea to you, you need to preserve every last precious, remaining brain cells you have left.
Most ITcels would've taken your "give yourself a series of concussions and hope you lose the right memories" literally. They're literally that stupid.

If you get a girlfriend you'll doubt the blackpill, when she dumps you you'll be assured

Avoid entertainment media and discussions about human relationships and civilization or anything that reminds you of competition, social hierarchies and sex as much as possible. Don't read the comments on any videos or read sites like reddit. Listen to music that doesn't focus on the differences between men and women (hard to find Ik). Avoid gatherings where there are likely to be couples. It's getting more and more difficult to do all this though.

yerr jeeez uninvent the wheel bro

jeeez forget the industrial revolution bro

no it doesnt work like that bro

you cant roll back from windows 10 ONCE YOU UPDATE YOU AINT GOING BACK TO MSDOS

Yes. I've seen the ultimate black pilled guy turn into a little giggling girl and tera simp the first sign of pussy...half the time black pill is just a guise. The only true blackpilled people you'll find are 6 feet underground.

Most men will delude themselves into thinking the blackpill was wrong or that their previous ideas were too extreme once they get access to pussy. Most men are mentally weak.

No, even femboys are blackpilled lol

Yes. I've seen the ultimate black pilled guy turn into a little giggling girl and tera simp the first sign of pussy...half the time black pill is just a guise. The only true blackpilled people you'll find are 6 feet underground.
In most cases this is true, but there are some of us who truly are black pilled and can tear the wool that's pulled over own eyes.

maybe if you inject soy you can have a cucked worldview again

Even if you become a chad and have a constant stream of holes you can never unsee.

Not really. Everyone is subconsciously blackpilled to a certain extent, it’s just bluepillers don’t want to admit it since it would go against the fantasy of equality.

With enough soy and liberal jew media consoomption, maybe

View attachment 434666
I’m pretty sure it’s wrapped,I actually want to get blue pilled just to function in society

Blackpill consuming myself

Almost irreversible

I think it’s possible but I’m never swallowing the bluepill ever again.

View attachment 434666
Also listening to bluepill music and songs (think pre 1980s pre R&B type songs @Emba you might know the kind of music that refers to) that idealize love while staying away from blackpilled content can cause you to slip back into a bluepill way of thinking. Because it's only natural to want to see things as not as bad as they are and to feel like you still have a chance with women and that they aren't that bad tbh

There is no way for you to becoming bluepilled again. It’s like trying to forget what 1+1 is. Also I don’t see why you have a problem with being blackpilled. It is a good thing. You are saved from making countless mistakes.

There is no way for you to becoming bluepilled again. It’s like trying to forget what 1+1 is. Also I don’t see why you have a problem with being blackpilled. It is a good thing. You are saved from making countless mistakes.
Disagree that it's not possible for you to become slightly bluepilled again. Maybe not completely but you can still slip back into bluepill ways. That's a reason why a lot of guys have to frequently browse redpill and blackpill content for constant reminders. Otherwise the cultural conditioning is too strong and pervasive tbh (overhearing music being the biggest influence in subconsciously bluepilling you again imo).

You can only bluepill yourself when you never took the blackpill seriously. Only then you can go back and cope.

However the harsh harsh reality that every coper should know is that reality never changes and the blackpill is the pure filtered harsh truth about what attracts women.

Once you know this reality and realize how true it is, you can not unblackpill yourself anymore

You can with high doses of flouride and soy.

Last edited:
Disagree that it's not possible for you to become slightly bluepilled again. Maybe not completely but you can still slip back into bluepill ways. That's a reason why a lot of guys have to frequently browse redpill and blackpill content for constant reminders. Otherwise the cultural conditioning is too strong and pervasive tbh (overhearing music being the biggest influence in subconsciously bluepilling you again imo).
What? How? How the fuck would you have to constantly read blackpilled stuff to stay blackpilled? Also what does music have anything to do with it? How exactly can you even become bluepilled?

What? How? How the fuck would you have to constantly read blackpilled stuff to stay blackpilled?
Because of biology. Biology makes you bluepilled and idealistic toward women imo. It's not the natural setting of most guys to see women in a utilitarian way. Otherwise seeing a hooker would get the job done. No. Men want the full experience of being able to love along with the sex @SlayerSlayer
Also what does music have anything to do with it?
Most music is pretty bluepilled right? And it's really common to hear music in western countries. Repeated exposure to hearing bluepilled lyrics can start subconsciously bluepilling you that way imo.
How exactly can you even become bluepilled?
Developing an idealistic view of the world and specifically women in the absence of obvious reminders of the blackpill. Without exposure to blackpill content thoughts can start creeping up on you how maybe it's not that bad or that you are just misinterpreting certain situations and that it's not over. If you don't believe that try going cold turkey from blackpill content for a few months and you'll start to notice yourself being not as blackpilled as before.

Because of biology. Biology makes you bluepilled and idealistic toward women imo. It's not the natural setting of most guys to see women in a utilitarian way. Otherwise seeing a hooker would get the job done. No. Men want the full experience of being able to love along with the sex @SlayerSlayer
Not really. It’s because society makes you want validation. You don’t need that bullshit at all. Biologically speaking, the goal is to impregnate a foid and reproduce. If you can’t do it normally, then you rape. The only reason why hookers don’t work is because they cost money which is annoying.
Most music is pretty bluepilled right? And it's really common to hear music in western countries. Repeated exposure to hearing bluepilled lyrics can start subconsciously bluepilling you that way imo.
I haven’t heard any such music like that tbh. I usually listen to military marches.
Developing an idealistic view of the world and specifically women in the absence of obvious reminders of the blackpill. Without exposure to blackpill content thoughts can start creeping up on you how maybe it's not that bad or that you are just misinterpreting certain situations and that it's not over. If you don't believe that try going cold turkey from blackpill content for a few months and you'll start to notice yourself being not as blackpilled as before.
I never really respected foids before I was blackpilled. In fact I knew that personality didn’t mean shit as early as middle school. If you simply just look around you, you would see blackpills everywhere. It’s not that hard to miss.

Not really. It’s because society makes you want validation. You don’t need that bullshit at all. Biologically speaking, the goal is to impregnate a foid and reproduce. If you can’t do it normally, then you rape. The only reason why hookers don’t work is because they cost money which is annoying.
idk it may seem that way but there's guys that can't easily remove the love aspect from sex. There's definitely guys that naturally only want the sex and not the romantic part.
I haven’t heard any such music like that tbh. I usually listen to military marches.
If you go to stores you'll overhear such music.
I never really respected foids before I was blackpilled. In fact I knew that personality didn’t mean shit as early as middle school. If you simply just look around you, you would see blackpills everywhere. It’s not that hard to miss.
There are indeed blackpills but they still aren't as overt as searching them up online. There's more subdued themes to the blackpills IRL.