Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is it possible to survive without this community?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I really don't know how I coped before I found incels. Seems impossible to go back. The blackpill changed me forever.

Yes I've done it for 4 times it's really easy tbh you just go outside and hit the gym.

Ascending is the only way to escape.

I really don't know how I coped before I found incels. Seems impossible to go back. The blackpill changed me forever.

Why would the blackpill about looks affect you as a normie-looking mentalcel. There is no real mind-blackpill.

I wish the old subreddit was still around. The guys in charge have made a great effort in building a user-friendly forum for the community, but I don't know, something about Reddit made people more careful about the quality of their posts.

As for surviving without incel content well, before ER you had to dig deep to find our type of content outside shitholes like puahate, but after? Yeah, it'd be hard to go on without incel-related content here and there.

Blow up police stations and government buildings until plastic surgery is state subsidized... Jus sayin...

It is possible, but you play the game in ultrahard mode.
Still possible.

Bluepilled/redpilled coping

I think all the people who leave either rope or ascend but that's just me.

y you just cope like you usually did

Yes.

MGTOW/SLUTHATE/LOOKISM

Plenty of places where they talk about the same thing