Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it Possible To Surgically Alter your Race

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I want to be good looking and White.

Focus more on looksmaxxing instead. People who 'changed' their race usually look bad and it's tons of trouble, see Mj

Focus more on looksmaxxing instead. People who 'changed' their race usually look bad and it's tons of trouble, see Mj
or sammy sosa headasss

You can change your looks but there is no surgery for your DNA

Possibly skin whitening in terms of looks.

Not yet. It might happen within our lifetime but JFL too late for us.
It is simply impossible bro it wont happen

Just bleach your skin theory

Sorry, I meant I didn't mean skin bleaching, like I didn't think there was any real way to change it, skin bleaching is just burning a layer off

Ah, okay.

just michaeljacksonmaxx bro.

albino curry

@ChinaCurry see the thread on Benoquin linked above. You can permanently change your skin tone but only to the zero pigment form. You cant get anything between without it looking patchy.

Being white sucks bro.

Being white sucks bro.

Being the most attractive race on earth sucks? You think it would be better if you were curry? What race do you wish you were born instead?

Being the most attractive race on earth sucks? You think it would be better if you were curry? What race do you wish you were born instead?
I was being sarcastic but the Golden age of being white is basically over. Jews have control now and are pushing affirmative action etc.

@ChinaCurry see the thread on Benoquin linked above. You can permanently change your skin tone but only to the zero pigment form. You cant get anything between without it looking patchy.
Albino Curries > Brown Curries

Also check this out, a black woman had skin diseases and turned 'white'. It doesnt look very good.

I want to be good looking and green.

Yeah the vitiligo/albinomaxing approach with benoquin for curries may be legit.

Vitiligo curry girl looks cute as fuck too:

Brett-Cole-India-01458_medium.jpg

It's just a shame we can't keep some of our pigment. It could look more natural if we could.

I think we can agree beyond any doubt that the brown skin is what destroys most curries.

im white, too bad im not attractive

im white, too bad im not attractive
Being cumskin is fucking useless in western society's especially if you have obvious ethnic features.

Vitiligo/albino curries are the clearest proof that there is no greater looksmax than to become white.