Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it possible to stop being an incel?

Julio_

Julio_

anorexic fat
I have a series of stories about another incel friend. We recently got into the discussion: is it possible to stop being an incel? I'm pretty sure not, at least not in most cases.

This man got a girlfriend, and yes, he is a 4/10. It turns out that the bitch constantly throws in his face how horrible he is, she has already shown him pictures of handsome men and said that if she were in bed with them she would be so wet that the guy would think she pissed herself, she has already said that if she had the opportunity to spend a day with a certain TikTok celebrity, she would trade everything they could build (house, children, car) to have sex with the TikToker for a day. She said more things, but I think one of the worst things she did was introduce him to her friends and let them see how ugly he was compared to her own boyfriends. He knows that his relationship is nothing more than a simulacrum, he is nothing that the girl likes, she looks at men who don't even resemble him by an inch of skin. He knows he's still incel.

More than one thing brought you here and being ugly was just the first of them, but it triggered many things. Even if for some bad reason you get a girlfriend (who certainly doesn't like you), this relationship will have a series of problems that keep you away from a normal life. If you stop being obese and have very successful plastic surgery, for example, the idea that your genetically inferior feet are contaminating the soil will never leave your thoughts. Most of us will never go through processes that make us beautiful or socially digestible and even if we did, it wouldn't do any good.

Even if you manage to be loved, you will never be liked and admired. You will have a simulacrum, not a relationship.

Is it possible to stop being an incel?​

Yes. Just have PiV sex for free and you will stop being an incel.

thats called ascension

fo one to ascend away from inceldom

Sim. Basta fazer sexo PiV de graça e você deixará de ser um
I think that even if you have sex, it doesn't mean you stop thinking and being treated socially like an incel. Our life will continue to be terrible

I think that even if you have sex, it doesn't mean you stop thinking and being treated socially like an incel
Nah, shit like this is why we have so many fakecel LARPers in the community.

Yes but if you are ugly short poor low IQ and socially inept then its highly unlikely

I think that even if you have sex, it doesn't mean you stop being treated socially like an incel
:feelskek:
yeah, but that's cause you become a failed normie
even if you ascend you're still at the bottom of the social hierarchy

If you're ugly, it's over.

Depends....so long as the politics of this world remain the same...nope...not possible...

The more left the world leans...the bigger the crop of incels...

If you're ugly, it's over.
It's over the more left things get...take away democracy....put in strong right like Iran for example...arranged marriage countries...

There isn’t some off switch or button. No incel is going to simply cease being incel by having the will stop living in that state. And even with ascension, your life can still be rife with problems stemming from being unattractive, having no friends, etc.

classic GrAY thread

I would like to not be an incel.
Non-NT and retard face means nobody will ever love me.
It's not as if I haven't tried putting myself out there. It's hopeless.

Não há nenhum interruptor ou botão para desligar. Nenhum incel vai simplesmente deixar de ser incel ao ter a vontade de parar de viver nesse estado. E mesmo com a ascensão, sua vida ainda pode estar repleta de problemas decorrentes de ser pouco atraente, não ter amigos, etc.
That's what I believe, there's no magic solution. We will never stop suffering the consequences of being genetic aberrations, we will never get rid of this thought

Last edited:
This man got a girlfriend, and yes, he is a 4/10. It turns out that the bitch constantly throws in his face how horrible he is, she has already shown him pictures of handsome men and said that if she were in bed with them she would be so wet that the guy would think she pissed herself, she has already said that if she had the opportunity to spend a day with a certain TikTok celebrity, she would trade everything they could build (house, children, car) to have sex with the TikToker for a day. She said more things, but I think one of the worst things she did was introduce him to her friends and let them see how ugly he was compared to her own boyfriends. He knows that his relationship is nothing more than a simulacrum, he is nothing that the girl likes, she looks at men who don't even resemble him by an inch of skin. He knows he's still incel.
Did they fuck yet?

classic GrAY thread
pretty rich coming from a GrAY like yourself