Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to not hate women as an incel?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I can't help but hate these creatures. I hate them because I can't have them. They ignore me, they reject me, they ghost me and they basically don't give a shit
about me. Of course, I'm the problem here. All these women are getting dicked by a guy so the fact that they don't like me means that I, as a man, am flawed.
I'm an ugly subhuman so of course all these girls I'm attracted to won't fuck me. However, when you spend so much time alone, when you are practically invisible
to females, when you see other men get what you want it's only natural that your mind copes somehow.

Since womenare in a different plane of existance than mine I cannot possibly like them. They are just not there for me. They are in a different reality than mine.
I'm all alone and they are certainctly not with me. However, I NEED them to be happy and complete as a man. That thing between their legs has mystical powers.
Goku, for fucks's sake, was able to surpass his limits because he got to fuck this:

Sexyrawr2.png

She was always waiting to be fucked by him after every battle and give him a nice zenkai boost. That's why he was always the strongest and he was too stupid
(just like Normies and Chad) to realize how important sex was.

I hate how easy women have it. I hate how hard we, subhumans hate it. I hate how my entire life is determined by a dice roll at conception. I'm a hterosexual
man and I ENVY other men who fuck the girls I like. I want these girls for myself but since they are out of my grasp I'm forced to hate them since to them
I'm literally fucking nothing. You CANNOT like a person who does not consider you an equal. That's right. To FHOs, incels are lower than trash. They don't care
about us because they are not sexually attracted to us. I can't help but hate them for that.

Fuck women. Fuck my mother who instead of finding me a nice singlegirl she keps giving me shitty platitudes. Fcuk my cousin who won't introduce me to her
single friends because she thinks I'm too ugly for them. Fuck the girls in the uni who did nothing but reject me and treat me like shit for 6 years. Fuck them all.

Yes it's possible, I'm an incel and I don't hate women at all.

incelman said:
I can't help but hate these creatures. I hate them because I can't have them. They ignore me, they reject me, they ghost me and they basically don't give a shit
about me. Of course, I'm the problem here. All these women are getting dicked by a guy so the fact that they don't like me means that I, as a man, am flawed.
I'm an ugly subhuman so of course all these girls I'm attracted to won't fuck me. However, when you spend so much time alone, when you are practically invisible
to females, when you see other men get what you want it's only natural that your mind copes somehow.

Since womenare in a different plane of existance than mine I cannot possibly like them. They are just not there for me. They are in a different reality than mine.
I'm all alone and they are certainctly not with me. However, I NEED them to be happy and complete as a man. That thing between their legs has mystical powers.
Goku, for fucks's sake, was able to surpass his limits because he got to fuck this:

Sexyrawr2.png

She was always waiting to be fucked by him after every battle and give him a nice zenkai boost. That's why he was always the strongest and he was too stupid

I hate how easy women have it. I hate how hard we, subhumans hate it. I hate how my entire life is determined by a dice roll at conception. I'm a hterosexual
man and I ENVY other men who fuck the girls I like. I want these girls for myself but since they are out of my grasp I'm forced to hate them since to them
I'm literally fucking nothing. You CANNOT like a person who does not consider you an equal. That's right. To FHOs, incels are lower than trash. They don't care
about us because they are not sexually attracted to us. I can't help but hate them for that.

Fuck women. Fuck my mother who instead of finding me a nice singlegirl she keps giving me shitty platitudes. Fcuk my cousin who won't introduce me to her
single friends because she thinks I'm too ugly for them. Fuck the girls in the uni who did nothing but reject me and treat me like shit for 6 years. Fuck them all.

Goku is a chad saiyancel

No gambler, if the blackpill doesnst make you at least DESPISE femoids and their nature, you are a cuck.

Yes, there are many incels in denial who don't hate women. the vast majority of users her and on reddit incel related subs do, however.

Framecel222 said:

You are a cuck then

Yep if you don't hate females you are not a true incel. What females have done to incels is unforgivable.

incelman said:
You are a cuck then

Didn't you make not one but TWO female worshiping threads last night?

Framecel222 said:

I thought you were banned you fucking cuck?

jagged0 said:
Goku is a chad saiyancel

Yes. The guy fucked Bulma when he was a kid. He cucked Vegeta big time.

Unbearable2woman said:
No gambler, if the blackpill doesnst make you at least DESPISE femoids and their nature, you are a cuck.

Who the fuck is gambler?

I agree with your statement. You are not truly blackpilled if you don't hate what you need but can't have.

I love women but hate them too, they refuse to give me the affection and love as well as validation that they offer to chad.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2771

Why are you asking to be banned @incelman?

ilieknothing said:
Yep if you don't hate females you are not a true incel. What females have done to incels is unforgivable.

They have deprived us of life

jagged0 said:
I love women but hate them too, they refuse to give me the affection and love as well as validation that they offer to chad.

I love their bodies but not them since they don't like me

incelman said:

Sexyrawr2.png

Wtf are you talking about? Sex doesent give a saiyan a zenkai boost and wtf do you mean goku was to stupid to realize how important sex was? DBZ has nothing to do with sex

Nautica1983 said:
Wtf are you talking about? Sex doesent give a saiyan a zenkai boost and wtf do you mean goku was to stupid to realize how important sex was? DBZ has nothing to do with sex

Sex with prime earthlings is what makes a Super Saiyan. Goku had sex because he was Chad but could not understand what good it did for him.

Framecel222 said:
I'm back, friend :)

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://m.imgur.com/cDD4ejB[/font]