Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to have to sharp of Jawline?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screenshot 20210312 173430 Chrome

Screenshot 20210312 173637 Chrome

Screenshot 20210312 173707 Chrome

After seeing this guy, I don't think it is. He's obviously had some kind of Implant into his Jaw, specifically the back where the Gonial angle is to make it wider.

It looks retarded from the front but his side profile is top tier.

This guy is the result if a Chad with an already killer Jawline decides to take it a step further and get Jaw implant surgery. He hails himself as the CEO of Jawline Jfl.

He looks uncanny, he was already pulling girls without this ‘upgrade’ for sure

No. He definitely gets laid and is a legit Chad. Yah some people might be turned off by it just like some people are turned off from fake boobs but there's a reason why fake boobs exist and fake jaws.

This is not the ideal jawline, looks too exaggerated, but of course this is better than most jawlines

@Subhuman Currycel JFL at thinking your jaw is too big.

View attachment 422418

View attachment 422419

View attachment 422420

After seeing this guy, I don't think it is. He's obviously had some kind of Implant into his Jaw, specifically the back where the Gonial angle is to make it wider.

It looks retarded from the front but his side profile is top tier.

This guy is the result if a Chad with an already killer Jawline decides to take it a step further and get Jaw implant surgery. He hails himself as the CEO of Jawline Jfl.
Still preferable to no visible jawline or a recessed chin.

Yeah it looks funny but foids will still have the instinctual wet panty reaction, maybe even more so.

Was he not happy before when only slaying 1 foid a day?

jfl this is what giga chad looks like.

he fucked up his aesthetics, if you choose to get a ramus implant it's best to be conservative. To widen the jaw one should go with an osteotomy b/c it won't look fake

I legit laughed when i saw the pic... that just looks hilarious, people is fucking stupid sometimes.

Front looks comical because it's too wide. cut a cm from each side and we have gigachad.

Tbh he needs to stop there not to join Bogdanoff bros

Average incels.co user.

He looks uncanny, he was already pulling girls without this ‘upgrade’ for sure
Exactly. I mean come on, if we at least looked decent it's fine. But this type of thing makes me sick. It's making real Gigachads look better by looking like a robot.

Just my two cents !