Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to fraud tinder pics to get laid?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
The height is noticeable by the head/body proportions.

Gotta study this lol. You seem like an expert even for people here.

Is possible if you photo shop ur pics

Let's say you looksmax to upper tier normie. You then fraud your tinder pics to be an 8. If you fraud your height to the point she thinks you're 6'4 do you think you can still get laid? It won't work everytime but my impression is if she goes on a tinder date she's ready to get fucked and as long as your above average face and super tall the height halo will help you seal the deal. might not work everytime but does this idea have potential?

If you can fraud your way to an 8 you are not an incel in the first place.

Shell see what you look like so no.

Gotta study this lol. You seem like an expert even for people here.
Not really, I'm just an observer. It's important to know what aspects make a guy attractive when you're on lookmaxxing. Pictures are used to fool about looks but also about status. Notice how guys use pictures with friends and travelling, the angles and the illumination are very important. Also girls respond better to guys with interesting hobbies, careers, pets.. there's many stuff you can fake if you want to increase the chances

Not really, I'm just an observer. It's important to know what aspects make a guy attractive when you're on lookmaxxing. Pictures are used to fool about looks but also about status. Notice how guys use pictures with friends and travelling, the angles and the illumination are very important. Also girls respond better to guys with interesting hobbies, careers, pets.. there's many stuff you can fake if you want to increase the chances

I've heard that the "NT pics" are pure cope. But who knows.

If you can fraud your way to an 8 you are not an incel in the first place.
I agree. Only a heavy mentalcel could be in the situation. The 8s are above average in everything by nature.

I agree. Only a heavy mentalcel could be in the situation. The 8s are above average in everything by nature.

I wish I could say "I'm a heavy mentalcel" but in reality it's my looks that hurt me.:feelsbadman:

I've heard that the "NT pics" are pure cope. But who knows
It can increase your chances. But since you can't hide your face, and you shouldn't hide your body neither, chances are still too low.
I wish I could say "I'm a heavy mentalcel" but in reality it's my looks that hurt me.:feelsbadman:
I can only imagine a 8 mentalcel if he has a severe trauma and mental problems, not something ordinary. And yes it hurts sadly :feelsbadman:

It can increase your chances. But since you can't hide your face, and you shouldn't hide your body neither, chances are still too low.

I can only imagine a 8 mentalcel if he has a severe trauma and mental problems, not something ordinary. And yes it hurts sadly :feelsbadman:

I've had some mental problems but I also realize I'm no mentally ill Chad I'm just a failed normie. Oh well, I'm glad I found this place

I've had some mental problems but I also realize I'm no mentally ill Chad I'm just a failed normie. Oh well, I'm glad I found this place
Depression is very common, but is normal, since our lifes lack the essential female intimacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back