Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to fraud tinder pics to get laid?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Let's say you looksmax to upper tier normie. You then fraud your tinder pics to be an 8. If you fraud your height to the point she thinks you're 6'4 do you think you can still get laid? It won't work everytime but my impression is if she goes on a tinder date she's ready to get fucked and as long as your above average face and super tall the height halo will help you seal the deal. might not work everytime but does this idea have potential?

Might be able to fraud height if you are 6ft and then wear boots with 2” heels, you will still be within a couple inches of your claim.

Frauding your face is probably impossible, but I guess it depends on how much you have to fraud. Even with frauding, you aren’t going to get more than a few SMV points so you’d have to start at a 5 to get to a 7. If you are a 5, you probably shouldn’t be here, but on Lookism.

Might be able to fraud height if you are 6ft and then wear boots with 2” heels, you will still be within a couple inches of your claim.

Frauding your face is probably impossible, but I guess it depends on how much you have to fraud. Even with frauding, you aren’t going to get more than a few SMV points so you’d have to start at a 5 to get to a 7. If you are a 5, you probably shouldn’t be here, but on Lookism.

Don't know how good my face is tbqh, I'm not a girl and NO I'm not gonna ask for ratings. In terms of frauding face I'm specifically talking about stuff like photoshop

No. Chadfishing is an ancient incel tradition, but it's for education and schadenfreude, not a real dating tactic.

No. Chadfishing is an ancient incel tradition, but it's for education and schadenfreude, not a real dating tactic.

I don't even care about dating I just want a quick bang lol. Is height halo not a real thing if your face is someone above average?

You might have a chance if she's Visually impaired

You might have a chance if she's Visually impaired

I guess I should meet at a bar then?

Note I haven't even done this yet, this is a thought experiment.

I got some internet dates years ago through anglefrauding/lightfrauding and they were probably the most depressing experiences in my life. When they foids saw me in real life, I could see their entire body slump. They'd find some excuse to keep the date short, and by their body language they'd make it obvious (to me and everybody else around us) that they don't want to be there. It's kinda like approaching a foid and getting rejected but dragged out to like half an hour.

Then even that stopped working when foids started expecting high quality pics and non-selfies. Just as well, I wouldn't want to repeat the experience.

Of course not. As soon as you showed up to the date, the foid would call you out on it and leave. Or if she was the kind of chick that's less confrontational, she'd stay till the end of the date and then ghost you.

What photoshop frauding specifically are you talking about? :waitwhat:

I have blue eye contacts, when I put them in they work. (Natural color hazel). But they do not have a limbal ring. I intend to put a limbal ring to make my eyes look better. When I show up I won't have the limbal ring but I will still have the blue eyes. Foid seriously might not notice because most people don't know what a limbal ring is. Also possibly might make my cheeks a tad hollow, brows shaped a tad better, skin shinier
Of course not. As soon as you showed up to the date, the foid would call you out on it and leave. Or if she was the kind of chick that's less confrontational, she'd stay till the end of the date and then ghost you.

Don't all guys look better in their pic anyway. It's not like I'm going from truecel to Chad.

I don't even care about dating I just want a quick bang lol. Is height halo not a real thing if your face is someone above average?
Chadfishing isn't used for that because it doesn't work. Your subject will turn tail as soon as she realizes she's been Chadfished; you won't touch a hair on her forearm. The point of Chadfishing is to make shallow gullible foids embarrass themselves and waste their time before they realize what's going on.

Chadfishing isn't used for that because it doesn't work. Your subject will turn tail as soon as she realizes she's been Chadfished; you won't touch a hair on her forearm. The point of Chadfishing is to make shallow gullible foids embarrass themselves and waste their time before they realize what's going on.

Will she though if it's only a minor improvement?

I have blue eye contacts, when I put them in they work. (Natural color hazel). But they do not have a limbal ring. I intend to put a limbal ring to make my eyes look better. When I show up I won't have the limbal ring but I will still have the blue eyes. Foid seriously might not notice because most people don't know what a limbal ring is. Also possibly might make my cheeks a tad hollow, brows shaped a tad better, skin shinier

Don't all guys look better in their pic anyway. It's not like I'm going from truecel to Chad.
You might get away with it as long as the PS isn't so drastic that you look entirely like a different person
Just do it then come back here for reports :feelsautistic:

You might get away with it as long as the PS isn't so drastic that you look entirely like a different person
Just do it then come back here for reports :feelsautistic:

This is my thought. And I want to emphasize HEIGHT HALO.

On Tinder a girl sees your face not your height. The profile is to get her to show up and the height should halo your face. I think it's been talked on this forum before but doesn't being taller halo your face somewhat?

If you're not getting any matches at all with your real pics, you need a lot more than just a minor improvement to even stand a chance.

If you're not getting any matches at all with your real pics, you need a lot more than just a minor improvement to even stand a chance.

I haven't looksmaxxed yet, plus don't make assumptions

You are your worst angle

I got some internet dates years ago through anglefrauding/lightfrauding and they were probably the most depressing experiences in my life. When they foids saw me in real life, I could see their entire body slump. They'd find some excuse to keep the date short, and by their body language they'd make it obvious (to me and everybody else around us) that they don't want to be there. It's kinda like approaching a foid and getting rejected but dragged out to like half an hour.

Then even that stopped working when foids started expecting high quality pics and non-selfies. Just as well, I wouldn't want to repeat the experience.

1. aren't you slavic? Not lookshaming but I'm not slavic I'm irish/german.

2. If she makes a body slump I'll just leave then and there. Why would I wait 30 minutes.

Years ago I got matches but no dates. Hypergamy has likely gotten worse
Sounds to me like you're just average-looking. You have to be Chad or Chadlite to reliably get dates on OLD. Average guys struggle, but they get matches, so there's still hope for them.

Imagine being completely looksmaxed and still getting no matches. That's reality for a true incel.

Sounds to me like you're just average-looking. You have to be Chad or Chadlite to reliably get dates on OLD. Average guys struggle, but they get matches, so there's still hope for them.

Imagine being completely looksmaxed and still getting no matches. That's reality for a true incel.

I consider myself a normie in looks since I got rid of my acne in high school, plus in those pics I used my acne scars were invisible. I'd likely use make up on the dates.

1. aren't you slavic? Not lookshaming but I'm not slavic I'm irish/german.
So? Sure Slavs are shit-tier whites but the problem was the difference between the frauded pics and reality, a difference which would also exist if an Irish/German frauded their pics. Besides some of those dates were in Serbia and one was in the US with a girl from Serbia so slavicness was expected.

2. If she makes a body slump I'll just leave then and there. Why would I wait 30 minutes.
I guess I was too high inhib or was hoping against hope maybe I could turn it around with "game".

So? Sure Slavs are shit-tier whites but the problem was the difference between the frauded pics and reality, a difference which would also exist if an Irish/German frauded their pics. Besides some of those dates were in Serbia and one was in the US with a girl from Serbia so slavicness was expected.

I guess I was too high inhib or was hoping against hope maybe I could turn it around with "game".

I likely would do the same. However due to you telling me this story I will simply see her slump and say BYE BYE

If you're upper tier normie looking with good height, slight frauding won't matter that much and the hole won't dislike it but if your frauding is massive, like you're 9/10 looking, then the hole won't like it at all. Btw, if you're upper tier normie looking, you don't need heavy frauding, a low tier becky or borderline becky won't mind being your girlfriend.

If you're upper tier normie looking with good height, slight frauding won't matter that much and the hole won't dislike it but if your frauding is massive, like you're 9/10 looking, then the hole won't like it at all. Btw, if you're upper tier normie looking, you don't need heavy frauding, a low tier becky or borderline becky won't mind being your girlfriend.

I'm not there yet I'm like a 4.5-5 now but I believe I can get to 6 if I looksmax

Then, you must trying looksmaxxing and see how much it transformed you.

Indeed, I'm currently in the midst of surgeries for acne scars. Hopefully it works

Foids do it all the time, so why not?

Let's say you looksmax to upper tier normie. You then fraud your tinder pics to be an 8. If you fraud your height to the point she thinks you're 6'4 do you think you can still get laid? It won't work everytime but my impression is if she goes on a tinder date she's ready to get fucked and as long as your above average face and super tall the height halo will help you seal the deal. might not work everytime but does this idea have potential?
I’ve had a friend who literally used another persons picture, same skin tone and hair style and eye color, but was more attractive. He had a drunk tinder girl ask him to come over and he went there and fucked her. She didn’t ask anything

I’ve had a friend who literally used another persons picture, same skin tone and hair style and eye color, but was more attractive. He had a drunk tinder girl ask him to come over and he went there and fucked her. She didn’t ask anything

LIFEFUEL

Needs to be said though that Normies lie about having one night stands. The only personally confirmed cases were by chads.
I'm not there yet I'm like a 4.5-5 now but I believe I can get to 6 if I looksmax
That is fucking high for an incel.

I am so sorry. And I believe you because the same happened to Charles Bukowski. Females are so ungenerous.

Thanks, I know I'm not truecel tier but these days it's really tough unless you're above average

Thanks, I know I'm not truecel tier but these days it's really tough unless you're above average
No shit 30 years ago or maybe even 15 years ago I would not have been an incel myself. Standards for cold approach have skyrocketed. It is next to impossible for an honest non-attractive guy to impress a girl. Foids are on their phones (almost All of them) 24/7 spamming themselves full with model tier men who supposedly are doctors, successful managers etc. They are incapable of understanding that this is bullshitting. Haven’t met a single foid which showed interest in my hobbies I am good at, non are impressed by my various university degrees or by my paintings.

If it’s only a minor improvement that you needed in the first place you were never incel. This seems like a thread more suited to looksmax.

If it’s only a minor improvement that you needed in the first place you were never incel. This seems like a thread more suited to looksmax.

I said minor improvement after I looksmaxxed

Women have extremely poor sense of height, just claim to be 6' when you're 5'10 or 5'11 with minimum lift, women who are shorter than you won't be able to tell the difference.

With that being said, good height + 6/10 face is more than enough to get girls, it's not that you need to be Chad to even hope to fuck.

Women have extremely poor sense of height, just claim to be 6' when you're 5'10 or 5'11 with minimum lift, women who are shorter than you won't be able to tell the difference.

With that being said, good height + 6/10 face is more than enough to get girls, it's not that you need to be Chad to even hope to fuck.
women have a poor sense of height because all males are frauding their height about 2 or 3 inches lmao

This

What exactly would she say when she calls you out?

"You don't have a limbal ring around your iris"

Yeah right
If you're not the guy in the photo she will leave. If you manipulate them with photoshop she will notice, so it will be weird. It will also be harmful being rejected in person and not in the app. But you can try if you want, I just don't recommend it.

Also tinder doesn't ask for height, it's not something you put on the bio. They already know by the pics

If you're not the guy in the photo she will leave. If you manipulate them with photoshop she will notice, so it will be weird. It will also be harmful being rejected in person and not in the app. But you can try if you want, I just don't recommend it.

Also tinder doesn't ask for height, it's not something you put on the bio. They already know by the pics

Hold up, how could they know by the pics? Seriously, you see a face, not the height.

I've been rejected in person so it is what it is. I'm not gonna let that hold me back

should be possible , seeing that its clowworld now

As I stated the goal is to slightly improve face via photoshop and then height fraud to be a giant so you have a height halo. Won't work every time, but if you're above average it should still work on beckies

Hold up, how could they know by the pics? Seriously, you see a face, not the height.

I've been rejected in person so it is what it is. I'm not gonna let that hold me back
If you upload any picture of full body, they know. Even if you're alone. The height is noticeable by the head/body proportions. Not so easy to fake tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back