Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to force yourself to become low-inhib?

PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

ropemaxxed
★★★
I'm about as high-inhib as it gets. Even when I'm shitfaced drunk I'm still high-inhib and my level of self-awareness stays largely the same. I wish I could just be a primitive monkey brained retard who doesn't think about anything and acts without considering the consequences. I don't think this would lead to me getting laid, but it would still make my existence much better. With that being said, has anyone ever successfully lowered their inhibitions permanently? I've considered injecting testosterone as a potential solution but I'm a bit nervous because if you don't do it right you can fuck up your hormones forever.

I tried and I either got mocked or straight-up ignored by normies.

No and you will end up regretting acting low inhibition later on and cringe.

Just let go. Once you do that you are free from this world.
sorry fight club GIF

I'm about as high-inhib as it gets. Even when I'm shitfaced drunk I'm still high-inhib and my level of self-awareness stays largely the same. I wish I could just be a primitive monkey brained retard who doesn't think about anything and acts without considering the consequences. I don't think this would lead to me getting laid, but it would still make my existence much better. With that being said, has anyone ever successfully lowered their inhibitions permanently? I've considered injecting testosterone as a potential solution but I'm a bit nervous because if you don't do it right you can fuck up your hormones forever.
Listen to your gut
As an ugly man you need to do damage control people already don't like you cuz of your face so try to not do any "low inhib" actions

You will end up regretting acting low inhibition later on and cringe.
Tbh If you have the ability to be ashamed of past actions then there is no way you can be low inhib

I think in the end it's a matter of survival, our brain remembers things like that so we don't do it again

oversocialization too

you can be as low-inhib as you want, but you will still get arrested for looking at a foid by accident and charged with rape/SA

fuck, you're probably right

it's over
The correct way might be to force hormonal changes in the brain, there is this meme that when you have high testosterone you have more courage to do anything.
Idk, anyway what we feel are hormones

The correct way might be to force hormonal changes in the brain, there is this meme that when you have high testosterone you have more courage to do anything.
Idk, anyway what we feel are hormones

Yeah, I struggle to understand how much of it is hormone based and how much of it is just who I am based on my life experiences and environment. It's possible that if I injected T I would just become angrier than I am now, but still as high-inhib as ever, which would suck. I had my T levels checked about a year ago for the first time in my life and the results were near the middle of the (((recommended))) range, so idk if that's actually my problem or not.

You can do it but only temporarily.

If getting drunk doesn't do it for you, experiment with the amounts and what you are drinking, vodka, beer etc, you might feel a bit different. If that doesn't work, you can try Phenibut which is a substitute for alcohol. Cocaine also makes you pretty low-inhib and opens you up but I don't recommend that.

If looking for more permanent solutions then idk, i am searching for this myself. Maybe it will just come with age, or maybe need some psychedelic to try to rewire your brain, I will attempt that. If you are not afraid to die you can also try shamanic methods, like frog liquids etc but you need to get some authentic shit which is hard to get by, if you cut out all the religious crap it really is just another form of psychoactive substance / methods like semi-hypnosis and it seems decently effective, many travelers wrote about it some from the traveler guild in London, though the true-true authentic experience is probably out of your league as you would have ot travel to some remote tribe and arrange shit.

You can do it but only temporarily.

If getting drunk doesn't do it for you, experiment with the amounts and what you are drinking, vodka, beer etc, you might feel a bit different. If that doesn't work, you can try Phenibut which is a substitute for alcohol. Cocaine also makes you pretty low-inhib and opens you up but I don't recommend that.

If looking for more permanent solutions then idk, i am searching for this myself. Maybe it will just come with age, or maybe need some psychedelic to try to rewire your brain, I will attempt that. If you are not afraid to die you can also try shamanic methods, like frog liquids etc but you need to get some authentic shit which is hard to get by, if you cut out all the religious crap it really is just another form of psychoactive substance / methods like semi-hypnosis and it seems decently effective, many travelers wrote about it some from the traveler guild in London, though the true-true authentic experience is probably out of your league as you would have ot travel to some remote tribe and arrange shit.

I've thought about trying magic mushrooms, but idk if it helps people like me or if it's just for turbo normies. I did LSD once and I didn't feel like it changed me at all, either for better or worse. Though it seems like, from what I've read, shrooms are more transformative than LSD

I've thought about trying magic mushrooms, but idk if it helps people like me or if it's just for turbo normies. I did LSD once and I didn't feel like it changed me at all, either for better or worse. Though it seems like, from what I've read, shrooms are more transformative than LSD
Shrooms and LSD are just for trips they won't change you. You have to use harder hitting stuff like DMT etc... Well I'm talking out of my ass as I haven't tried it but that's what I heard anyway. Probably half of the success still has to come from you, need a right mindset for it.

My high inhib saves me from humiliating myself. Since school I knew to NEVER approach a girl