Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to erase fear?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
can someone fully get rid of that emotion? being fearless would be a dream ngl

its impossible
being pussy is in my genetics

Everything is afraid of me thh
I am unstoppable

"Fear is the mindkiller."

stab your amygdala with a knife. don't miss or you might die

It’s all genetics

i am fearless however it is still over

Do you mean fear or high inhibition?

what are you afraid of?

If you focus on being alive, you develop fear, and that fear will cloud your judgement. But if you have no such feelings then you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world. When your life stops having any meaning to you is the moment fear loses its power over you as well.

i remember a few years ago reading an article about an experiment with removing a part of the brain to erase fear in soldiers but not sure if it was fake or not

no because of self-preservation.
both pain and fear are necessary for the purpose of keeping people alive

I read up on some article that some dude had his amydgala removed and it got rid of his fear of spiders, so it could be possible

you can't fully do this but by meditation you can make amygdala much smaller, i've been meditating for about a month and i can tell you my social anxiety is lowered by half i did leave my home for 3 days in row while it would be impossible to do so before (magic mushroom also did help to lower my anxiety by 10% permanently after one trip) i can look now at foids while walking i no longer fear normies to much to look left and right at the lights

Being fearless would make you an idiot, what you need isn't to get rid of fear, but to attain bravery, cowardice is a problem not fear, fear is understanding, and without understanding one will always make mistakes, and in this case, mistakes that would cost you your life

Benzodiazepines for high inhibition as for fear I have no clue

I've been trying to erase all emotion for months now. It doesn't really work, I get too much input from society. Probably it would be easier if I was a NEET being at home 24/7

Being fearless would make you an idiot, what you need isn't to get rid of fear, but to attain bravery, cowardice is a problem not fear, fear is understanding, and without understanding one will always make mistakes, and in this case, mistakes that would cost you your life
That's the problem, how can I even get rid of my cowardice

I've been trying to erase all emotion for months now. It doesn't really work, I get too much input from society. Probably it would be easier if I was a NEET being at home 24/7
Benzodiazepines work for dulling emotions too

How exactly?
just sit or keep standing, then close your eyes and focus on breathing for 10-30mins a day if you want to tryhard and bruteforce effects you can meditate for 1h or longer, monks who meditate for hours literally can't have anxieties, fears and depression since they are at different brain network mode

Grab a baseball bat and hit yourself in the head with it

just sit or keep standing, then close your eyes and focus on breathing for 10-30mins a day if you want to tryhard and bruteforce effects you can meditate for 1h or longer, monks who meditate for hours literally can't have anxieties, fears and depression since they are at different brain network mode
Will try
Grab a baseball bat and hit yourself in the head with it
Bats me

That's the problem, how can I even get rid of my cowardice

Anybody who can ask that question must have a pretty tolerable life, because you feel as if you have a choice between being a coward or not

People don't stop being cowards by deciding, you stop being a coward when you realize you don't have a choice to be one, you just aren't in a place in life right now to stop being a coward

A life or death situation would change you, or when you finally realize that being a coward (high inhib) has prevented you from grasping certain oppurtunities, that's when you'll stop, because you won't see it as a choice anymore, its do or die, succeed or fail, there is no choice

Anybody who can ask that question must have a pretty tolerable life, because you feel as if you have a choice between being a coward or not

People don't stop being cowards by deciding, you stop being a coward when you realize you don't have a choice to be one, you just aren't in a place in life right now to stop being a coward

A life or death situation would change you, or when you finally realize that being a coward (high inhib) has prevented you from grasping certain oppurtunities, that's when you'll stop, because you won't see it as a choice anymore, its do or die, succeed or fail, there is no choice
Ngl I tend to stay in the comfort zone for too long, hopefully something will change me

Ngl I tend to stay in the comfort zone for too long, hopefully something will change me
Do you have ASD? Do you know your big 5 personality traits?

I don't think you realize how sad this sounds

The only thing you need to change is to acknowledge that you don't have a choice, and if you actually think you have a choice, that means you are alright with failure, you are alright with your current shitty life, in other words YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE because you are comfortable, what are you waiting around for, the shitty life you have now isn't already the "something" you need to change? (your life must be pretty great then, and if so you'll never have a reason to change)

Worse yet, if something more extreme does happen IT MAY BE TOO LATE TO CHANGE, so go ahead and sit around waiting for something to happen JFL, seriously its like some of you guys fit exactly what normies think of us, at a certain point I can't even disagree with them, they are spot on about some of us

Mpc hc64 NLMhi2SAN5
:y'all: :y'all: :y'all: :y'all:

Do you have ASD? Do you know your big 5 personality traits?
JFL I've always thought I'm on the spectrum but looking at the traits online confirms it
I don't think you realize how sad this sounds

The only thing you need to change is to acknowledge that you don't have a choice, and if you actually think you have a choice, that means you are alright with failure, you are alright with your current shitty life, in other words YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE because you are comfortable, what are you waiting around for, the shitty life you have now isn't already the "something" you need to change? (your life must be pretty great then, and if so you'll never have a reason to change)

Worse yet, if something more extreme does happen IT MAY BE TOO LATE TO CHANGE, so go ahead and sit around waiting for something to happen JFL, seriously its like some of you guys fit exactly what normies think of us, at a certain point I can't even disagree with them, they are spot on about some of us
You're right boyo, I don't have a choice anymore, I've wasted too many years. Enough is enough.