Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to build muscle with low testosterone?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
And is it possible to Increase it without any need of external uses like steroids. My dick still works etc and I have average body hair and no low testosterone. But Incase I do is it possible?

And is it possible to Increase it without any need of external uses like steroids. My dick still works etc and I have average body hair and no low testosterone. But Incase I do is it possible?
bdd.jpg
(IN VIDEO GAME)

Honestly I wouldn't fear steroids, what, you think you're gonna put your dick to use? lol

Honestly I wouldn't fear steroids, what, you think you're gonna put your dick to use? lol
Yeah. I'm donating my sperm to Brazil and spread my seed across the world so the subjects of erenyeager can be all connected to me. No more defying humans. Only obedient subjects

Leg workouts boost testosterone but that’s about all I know in regards to natural T boosters.

Leg workouts boost testosterone but that’s about all I know in regards to natural T boosters.
I also read that anything physical can boost t. I notice the more I am physical the more happy iam