Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to be ignored by the entire site

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I always had a theory on why I’m so alone here is because of this. I think it is what is happening

Humans are truly evil mang

I know mang I know. I have to resort to my own inner mind to speak to.

I know bro it FUCKING SUCKS YOUD THINK MALES LIKE US could and would get along but nah it’s fake as hell. Fucking stubborn monkeys beo

ignored even on incel forums it is truly over for you OP

Why do you think users ignore you.

ppl tend to ignore schizo posters. almost everyone ignored intellaeu

ppl tend to ignore schizo posters. almost everyone ignored intellaeu
Sounds like a NORMIE TRAIT ITLL BE FUEL TO MY INSANITY FUCKING ORGANICS FUCK EVERYTHANG UP MAN

I'm pretty sure mods can see who ignores you

Just keep posting consistently and you’ll be noticed more and more.

Sounds like a NORMIE TRAIT ITLL BE FUEL TO MY INSANITY FUCKING ORGANICS FUCK EVERYTHANG UP MAN
THEY SEE A MAN SUFFERING ND THEY IGNORE THAT SUFFERING THEY REFUSE TO HELP AND DO WHAT WOMEN DO IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE HERES NOT HERE FUCK IT ALL

I keep getting my posts shadow removed all the time (Even though there's no bluepill cope) so yes, maybe because I am a GrAYcel.

If you are being ignored then who are you responding to?

If you are being ignored then who are you responding to?
The void. God I miss that thing. The void where I felt nothingnesss IT WAS BASED

Even now I have threads 0 replies.

Around half a year ago, 28 people have me on ignore. It's probably higher now.

I didn't ignore you

Blocking people on forums/social media/etc. is female behavior, ngl.

You are very autistic sometimes.

Sorry man, I just got off work. Haven't really gotten the time to post anything.

Sorry man, I just got off work. Haven't really gotten the time to post anything.
I’m thinking of just ignoring everything again and go back to the insane szome

just wondering,op how many ppl u have on ignore?

I know mang I know. I have to resort to my own inner mind to speak to.

I know bro it FUCKING SUCKS YOUD THINK MALES LIKE US could and would get along but nah it’s fake as hell. Fucking stubborn monkeys beo

I’m thinking of just ignoring everything again and go back to the insane szome
When all else fails just get drunk and schizo post on here. It's one of my favorite things to do :feelsokman:

I am not ignoring you.

When all else fails just get drunk and schizo post on here. It's one of my favorite things to do :feelsokman:
incorrect erenyeager is truly godly and cannot just get drunk

Truecel trait: being ignored by other incels on this forum

I've come to realize that I'm unsocial as fuck and there are apparently incels here making friends and talking to each other daily on the discord. Couldn't even imagine doing that

Truecel trait: being ignored by other incels on this forum

I've come to realize that I'm unsocial as fuck and there are apparently incels here making friends and talking to each other daily on the discord. Couldn't even imagine doing that

No offense but I wouldn’t talk to any of you guys outside of here

It’s be awkward as fuck when you come back on this site and tip toe around

Kind of like being friends with coworkers and hanging out with them outside of work. What do you do if you make a huge mistake at work in front of them? Or get fired? That’s be embarrassing

No offense but I wouldn’t talk to any of you guys outside of here
Well I get it. Not to mention that there are a lot of extremely mentally ill people around here, not that I discriminate against them but some are legit cray cray. I might be one of those guys

Couldn't read...

Timezonepill Strokes US ALL

I remember a post of someone complaining that they were shadowbanned because nobody ever responds to their posts, and he was cursing out the mods and calling out for them to un-shadowban him. He was saying "i know you guys shadowbanned me because theres no other explanation for why nobody ever responds to my posts" and the only response on his thread was LeFrench saying "brutal noreplypill" :feelshaha:

Around half a year ago, 28 people have me on ignore. It's probably higher now.
They are probably jealous because you brutally name mog them

Everytime They see your name they cant take the mog so they have to put you on ignore to cope

They are probably jealous because you brutal name mog them

Everytime They see your name they cant take the mog so they have to put you on ignore to cope
This was before my name change kek

This was before my name change kek
they must have felt it in their soul that you were going to change your name so they ignored you as damage control