Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to be blackpilled and still escape reallity ?

_badromance_

_badromance_

Recruit
★★
I find it impossible,when i was :bluepill:,it was easy af.

You mean through vidya and stuff? I don't see why it would be any harder tbh

I do it all the time through visualization/mental imagery. You can't control another person's responses, but you can create your own mental space that feels comfortable.

suicide is always an option btw...
living is a choice.

Do drugs boyo

Swallow the pill, don’t just play around with it in your mouth.
If things are unchangeable, accept them. It’s hard and I have a hard time accepting too, but that’s just how it goes.
I can’t change my past. I hate my loneliness and isolation, and there are time when i think of the past and rage/become severely depressed.
But if your accept that it happened, just make sure it never happen again to anyone else you might care for.

Swallow the pill, don’t just play around with it in your mouth.
If things are unchangeable, accept them. It’s hard and I have a hard time accepting too, but that’s just how it goes.
I can’t change my past. I hate my loneliness and isolation, and there are time when i think of the past and rage/become severely depressed.
But if your accept that it happened, just make sure it never happen again to anyone else you might care for.
I've accepted,i just can't delude myself like before,i guess it's a better thing