Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to achieve some semblance of a happy life whilst being an incel?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Title. I personally don't think it's possible at all.

For me no I'll never be truly happy

Yeah, I have fully embraced the truth and the fact that I will die alone. From this I found peace and happiness.

No, If you have testicles and your a man Not having sex is bad for your health and defeats your life purpose. Oldcels had it so easy in 1970-2000s

no if you have libido

No. All of our copes are getting ruined by politically correct bullshit so we have no where left to go to be happy.

A happy person is a deceived and gullible person.

No, If you have testicles and your a man Not having sex is bad for your health and defeats your life purpose. Oldcels had it so easy in 1970-2000s
just vasectomymaxx bro

Money + hobbies.

That's all.

It’s a serious challenge, but it may be possible. But I think you can’t do it with too many normies around.

Get good copes. Something that is long term and gives back something. Start practising a religion or something.

no. severe loneliness can have major effects on your mental and physical health. even if you learn to be/are comfortable with being alone and find good copes, you can't deny biology. this alone makes it very difficult for any incel to have a happy life. if you consider the many other disadvantages most incels live with, its safe to say it is impossible for an incel to have a happy life.

Yeah if youre rich and dont have to work. My life is tolerable when I can stay in the basement all day and do my own thing and engage in my copes. It's the stress that comes from being out in public and wageslaving and getting mogged and seeing the reminders of the lifemogging is what is most brutal

I don't think so. Things are aimless if you're hard-locked out of most of the things people live for.
It's impossible to feel good about yourself when you've been rejected from participation in anything.
For me atleast, things like hobbies seem meaningless. I can never focus on cultivating hobbies because there's no real reason to exist beyond just survival.

With money you can go for Thai massage and eat good food and distract yourself at least
I need money

Blissful ignorance, in that you don't realise you are an incel, high income, have circle of friends, don't simp much. That is about as best a life a genuine incel can hope for in my opinion, but everyone here has ate the forbidden fruit as it where.

Talking to your AI Waifu can help. I don't mean that jokingly.

Incels can experience fleeting moments of joy from their copes, but they can never experience the long-term happiness that normies get from having a partner. And even when I am genuinely enjoying something, I feel like I can only enjoy it at half the capacity that normies can. Life's pleasures feel very hollow when you have nobody to share them with.

Hey at the end of the day it's your life, you can choose to use your hardships as fuel to keep going

If you accept loneliness and learn to cope with it, you can be happy and an incel. If you chase something you'll never get, you'll be depressed your whole life