Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it possible that you can be so ugly that you can't even be betabux in your thirties?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Imagine not even being good enough to be settled for by some fat, post wall single mother.

I guarantee you can. She'd probably cheat though.

Most nerdy type of guys like me lose it in their mid to late 20s. They get married in their early 30s and have kids by then. It's completely possible.

However, it will take a lot of looksmaxxing/moneymaxxing to achieve.

I guarantee you can. She'd probably cheat though.
I think my own paranoia would prevent that if a woman ever shows interest in me.

I refuse to be with a woman who doesn't truly want me. Being settled for sounds like a horrible thing. This is probably why my desire for female friends isn't high on my list of wants. Because I do not want to fall for some girl who doesn't and never will have feelings for me and become an orbiter.

It's possible but I think very few, like 2-3% are this ugly and true incels.

Reality is most of us are volcels, myself included. If we really wanted to, we could slave and find some fat pig that uses us to buy fatty food.

The uglier you are, the greater your betabux potential because she knows the host is willing to pay more and for longer the more difficult it is more him to find other options. It's almost like a male juggernaut theory.

It's possible but I think very few, like 2-3% are this ugly and true incels.

Reality is most of us are volcels, myself included. If we really wanted to, we could slave and find some fat pig that uses us to buy fatty food.

I too believe this. I'm "confident" (kek) that I can get a gf in my 30s. But, is she really into me, or is she SETTLING for me, after riding the cock carousel?

I too believe this. I'm "confident" (kek) that I can get a gf in my 30s. But, is she really into me, or is she SETTLING for me, after riding the cock carousel?
I believe over 80% of females are settling today. Hence why I believe that living as a sub-7 male is absolute torture. If you're not a Chad that was mutually chosen by your Stacy Sweetheart in your teenage years, you're coping hard.

I think my own paranoia would prevent that if a woman ever shows interest in me.

I refuse to be with a woman who doesn't truly want me. Being settled for sounds like a horrible thing. This is probably why my desire for female friends isn't high on my list of wants. Because I do not want to fall for some girl who doesn't and never will have feelings for me and become an orbiter.

this. I'd rather end alone or with a dog (even though i'm not fond of animals) to be with someone that just settled for me because he earns good money...

Yes.

Betabux is for man who are at least 4/10.

You cannot betabux with a 3/10 face because with a 3/10 face woman feel REPULSE to you, they feel agony just by looking at your face.

I believe over 80% of females are settling today. Hence why I believe that living as a sub-7 male is absolute torture. If you're not a Chad that was mutually chosen by your Stacy Sweetheart in your teenage years, you're coping hard.

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Imagine not even being good enough to be settled for by some fat, post wall single mother.

Nigga askin' me to imagine, IMAGINE this. I'm living' it!!!

Yes, you can be too ugly. That's very rare though.