Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible for trans men and non-binary people to be incels

sothaincel

sothaincel

Incel Dagoth Ur
Saw a post on reddit calling one of them an incel but I don’t think they can be. I mean they’re still stacies right? Someone also called those ugly butch dykes “femcels” as well but come on. foids biologically cannot be incels. it’s ingrained in them to try and seek out the next gigachad they can find and when they get rejected they turn to “lesbians.” fuck pride month is so fucking stupid

Greycel thread ngl

Joined Jun 5, 2019
Time spent online 1:20

:worryfeels::ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow::feelstrash:

Faggots CANNOT be incel. End of fucking story

another fag jfl. can't wait till knajjd bans

There have been various incels in the past who have admitted to this, so there's no doubt in my mind that there are incels in the LGBT community, but that doesn't mean that they should be allowed to come here.

No being gay is easier, any guy with a dick can get 99 matches on grindr

Incels are more sexually discriminated against then anyone in the lgbt+ community

Someone also called those ugly butch dykes “femcels” as well but come on
Is that what you base your claim on? M8 normies use whatever fucking words they please without even bothering to check what they mean, i seen married men get called incels because they dared disagree with a toilet.

Purge all the fucking greycels.