Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is it possible for non-whites to be soy?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Ethnicity theads, they aren't super popular around here. But I actually am pursuing equality here. I want to believe and see that it's not just white guys that can be soy.

It's usually this image that comes to mind when we think of a soy boy.

FearGrimace

But these are all white guys, I think. Is there for instance a black guy equivalent? Does he maybe go by another name? Compare Chad. There are black Chads, but they don't go by Chad, they go by Tyrone. And if he's Asian, he goes by Chang. And what makes Chad "Chad" isn't necessarily the same thing that makes Tyrone "Tyrone," or Chang "Chang." They're equivalent translations of one another. So if black soys and East Asian soys and Hispanic soys and Indian soys and Middle Eastern soys so on, if they don't all go by "soy," what do they go by, and what tropes define them?

Usually no, but depents where they life and if they had enough west influence.

eh, soy eminates from the Jew. The reason virtually all soyboys are white is because of zog. It's nothing to do with genetic inclination and everything to do with deliberate brainwashing campaigns

Yes, I know a Mexican one.

Yes but I do think its more common for soys to be white. I can think of a lot of white soy boys but maybe only one or two black ones. Blacks tend to have less soyboys though because of how masculine their culture is.

Asians in general seem very :soy: to me.

Ethnicity theads, they aren't super popular around here. But I actually am pursuing equality here. I want to believe and see that it's not just white guys that can be soy.

It's usually this image that comes to mind when we think of a soy boy.

View attachment 46770

But these are all white guys, I think. Is there for instance a black guy equivalent? Does he maybe go by another name? Compare Chad. There are black Chads, but they don't go by Chad, they go by Tyrone. And if he's Asian, he goes by Chang. And what makes Chad "Chad" isn't necessarily the same thing that makes Tyrone "Tyrone," or Chang "Chang." They're equivalent translations of one another. So if black soys and East Asian soys and Hispanic soys and Indian soys and Middle Eastern soys so on, if they don't all go by "soy," what do they go by, and what tropes define them?

Lots of indians are soy especially the ones who immigrate when they are 18 or older.