Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is it possible for me to ascend with an autistic foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I’m looking at the aspie girls subreddit and seeing what they call “problems”. It seems for the fake autists instead of being socially isolated and chronically lonely / outcasted, they’re just mentally exhausted after a long day of living on tutorial mode and getting attention from everyone. And then they wonder why doctors don’t want to diagnose them with autism. Fucking hell keep the foids away from our autismbux supply :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergirls/comments/rau6el/pretty_privilege_and_autism/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here’s a thread of them literally admitting the blackpill ^^^^

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergirls/comments/q7p9a0/intense_attraction_with_autistic_guys/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

There are 2 lesbian dykes that need to be stoned to death, but aside from them, it seems most aspie girls actually like autistic male freaks. Maybe there is hope? Maybe they can look beyond one’s appearance, I know my personality is a catch for sure, they’ll love a gentleman like me :feelsdevil:

if we knew, we wouldn't be here

Autistic foids will still date up, and yea lots will probably larp for attention or have a really weak from of autism

like 5’8 / 5’9 158 LBS I haven’t measured height in a while, recessed chin, ethnic, friendless / no skills at all really

i’m a supreme gentleman though

like 5’8 / 5’9 158 LBS I haven’t measured height in a while, recessed chin, ethnic, friendless / no skills at all really

i’m a supreme gentleman though
Autistic girls are chad only you know

They're virtue signalling

stephen king dreaming GIF

there are endless reasons to be a misogynist.

I’ve tried it, bitches don’t be responding. Most women on Reddit are just attention seekers.

If you could you wouldn't be incel. :feelsseriously:

Seems like a pipedream, but reality is a harsh pill.

Man it literally never began. Btw what height did normies tell you that you are? Zoomer normies can judge height well.
The only time I can measure myself is at the doctors. I almost never interact with normies, nor have I ever talked to or been rejected by a girl

She admits in the second post that she got attracted to the body of the autist. So probably Asperger-Chad and not some manlet. Even the most autistic foids are still foids and want good face and height. But you can try cold approaching some down-syndrome bitches:feelskek:

She admits in the second post that she got attracted to the body of the autist. So probably Asperger-Chad and not some manlet. Even the most autistic foids are still foids and want good face and height. But you can try cold approaching some down-syndrome bitches:feelskek:
She literally gave in to her pussy tingles :feelskek::feelskek: Foids have no brains or free will of their own they’re literal animals :lul:

fuitle effort, they are no different form regular whore. It's insulting that they share the same disorder as males, but suffer no disadvantage from it.

teehee I like autistic guys this one guy wasn't very attractive(only 7/10) or tall( only 6') , not to mention that he was autistic( just a quiet normie) but for some reason my body was attracted to him:foidSoy:

teehee I like autistic guys this one guy wasn't very attractive(only 7/10) or tall( only 6') , not to mention that he was autistic( just a quiet normie) but for some reason my body was attracted to him:foidSoy:
:feelskek: