Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible for gay men to be incel?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Look at this article:"10 Reasons Why Gay Dating Is Really Hard."

2. Sex is easy.
Going one step deeper into the conversation about gay men and sex, we have to acknowledge how easy it is to find sex.

Is my question debunked? Not quite! He contradicts himself in point 6.

6. We have unrealistic expectations.
Gay men are beyond picky, and we feel like we can be because with social media the pool of possibilities feels endless. We think that if one guy doesn’t work out than we can just kick him to the curb, and find ourselves an even better version of gentleman X.

Too many options from dating apps is a problem? For whom? Sounds like something a girl would say... or a Chad?

Here we have a blind date with two gay men. The fatter and less attractive gay man rejects the BaldCel. Saying that he wasn't attracted to him." He wouldn't even let him stay and enjoy the free food that they ordered. (Perhaps he wanted his plate as well?)

So my question is, can you be a GayCel?

Theoretically yes. But it'd be harder to do so convincingly, since men will fuck just about anything soft and squishy if deprived for too long.

I've never been gay - honest! - but I have a feeling, being as ugly as I am, I'd still have to do some real work to get it up the ass.

Theoretically yes. But it'd be harder to do so convincingly, since men will fuck just about anything soft and squishy if deprived for too long.

Maybe it is different between straight and gay men? Who knows?

I've never been gay - honest! - but I have a feeling, being as ugly as I am, I'd still have to do some real work to get it up the ass.

One can never be 100% sure unless you apply it.

One can never be 100% sure unless you apply it.
Well, if you insist!

*gobble gobble gobble*
tumblr_inline_ovpyyavyXK1v53sqh_540.gif

I think it's totally possible but I've never seen anyone in incel community who would agree with me.

Same principle as women. If you think women can be incel, then yes. If not, then no.

Gays cannot be incel. They find love and sex very easy. The article says the "abundance" of it is a major problem in long term gay relationships. It might be hard for them to have lifelong, monogamous relationships, but that's no different in hetero relationships.

Maybe if they are in a small town, or fat(volcel).

I think not because being ugly isn't such a disadvantaged as a gay man. Even if you're butt ugly, I bet some passive faggot fantasizes about getting roughly fucked by an ogre-looking guy like you, gays are just so high sex drive and perverted.

No, gays cant be incel.

I don't know. I don't have any gay friends I could ask.

Gays don't want sex they want to sodomize each other

No, for the same reason women can't: men will fuck anything.

If they live in a super rural area they're just locationcels. Maybe if they live in a country that kills gays so they can't find any other ones without risking their life. That's the only exception I could think of.

gays LITERALLY can't be incel.

nope, gay people have came onto me.

maybe if you're curry/towel head

It doesn't matter how ugly you are, you would always find some gay guy who wants sex with you. And if you are exceptional ugly then the demand for you is even higher, because there are many perverts who are looking for abnormalities, that is why people with handicaps, genetic diseases, extreme obesity, etc. are in high demand among gays.

Last edited:
No, men are not driven by hypergamy,