Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR is it over or do i have a chance with the sex shop girl?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
She is this petite brunette white girl, she was fucking barefoot walking through the store as well and she was the only one in the store. She helped me get my fleshlight and the entire time she spoke almost overly business-like to the point where I wondered if she was nervous but I was probably projecting. Second time I went to buy some warm lube and she didn't seem to recognize me. should i go over borat style and make a rape on her feets?

She ripped you off and sold you a western fleshlight when you needed to get yourself an onahole.

Also she's a degenerate to work in a sex toy shop.

She ripped you off and sold you a western fleshlight when you needed to get yourself an onahole.

Also she's a degenerate to work in a sex toy shop.
are there high quality onaholes? the fleshlight was built upon years of research into actual vaginas

are there high quality onaholes? the fleshlight was built upon years of research into actual vaginas

The Japanese modeled theirs on superior manko.

High quality? If you were in Japan you could get one but since you're not just get a cheap one off Amazon.

I don't think they'll be too much difference, silicon is the cheapest and most abundant material on earth.

Don’t try to pick up girls in sex shops, it will never work

did...did you take pics of her bare feet by any chance?

> sex shop girl

That bitch probably got all kinds of stds if she's walking barefoot at work

should have sniffed the ground every part she walked on or you are a VOLCEL MY DUDE!

Also volcel if you dont wear a trench coat with yellow rain boots and stealth masturbate underneath

bruh, its over for u, its her job to act like that, u need to accept that u are subhuman and its over for u and plenty of other incels tho
Don’t try to pick up girls in sex shops, it will never work

fleshlights are overpriced for what they offer tbh, i got a venus real. Also, I'm sure you have zero chance with a sex shop thot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back