Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill is it over if im 18 and khhv

ghulface909

ghulface909

Greycel
well hi there fellow loosers i turned 18 couple days ago and still am a kissless hugless handholdless virgin :fuk: i have never had even 1 serious friend in life except some aspie turkish fat piece of shit i got bullied from 1st grade to 4th grade during that time i had absolutely 0 friends and nobody to talk to after 4th grade i never rly went to school or got any degrees :worryfeels: im pretty low iq too like around 80 i can remember all my life my goal was to have a gf since i never recieved love from anyone also i dont have a family im pretty much the biggest looser in the fucking world this pepe thing is how my face normally looks :feelsseriously: lol ppl ask me if im sad my normal face looks like im extremly soulless and severly depressed im rly a truecel i would say i dont act weird or anything im a very kind and good person at heart but humans dont deserve kindness i understand other ppl on here who are incels or maybe struggle with relationships but you gotta keep one thing in mind no one has it as hard as i do like fr no joke i dont think anyone on here is a familyless looser like me lifelong complete loner disaster like i am the only hope for me is joining a school wich im working on rn im so extremly desperate that i will join a school just to be able to sit next to a real foid im such a truecel that i get aroused when an attactive foid my age speaks to me how can someone like me show love to other beings if i myself never have been loved by not even 1 human being on this plane how do ppl expect me to be kind actually the only thing that worked as a cope was when i was christian thats when i actually could empathize a little bit with other ppl im not christian anymore tho i always asked god for a gf and never got my gf all of my lifelong severe depressions could go away with 1 hug from a pretty foid just 1 kiss would restore my heart chakra i have no love for anyone or anything in me i am as you could say soulless i have litteraly nothing to live for i have considered paying girls 400 dollars a month to be my gf but that doesnt work anyways so idk what i could do i dont wanna kms... i just wanna recieve some love i rly rly cant bear this shit anymore.

Didn’t read but the answer is yes

leave this forum and buy a nintendo switch tbh

Skimmed thru. From the words i picked up , it does sound about over

If u r going to college MAYBE it's not over but if you go straight into wageraging yeah it's kind of a wrap.

Judging from your extremely brutal story tho it's probably over jfl, welcome to your new home i guess, get comfy

If u r going to college MAYBE it's not over but if you go straight into wageraging yeah it's kind of a wrap.
ye im going to college to find a gf then ill leave college my dad has an iq of 182 and looks like the classical chad but with black curly hair and still he hasnt worked once in his lifetime litteraly a :smonk: lonely incel former bodybuilder and neonazi with a fat piece of shit whore wife aka my mother

is it over if im 18 and khhv - No​

Many Normies can ascend in their college years.

Dnr tbh, but it's not hopeless, you're tall and white. Eventually, you'll get laid without much effort

PARAGRAPHS NIGGA

over. get warm because you'll be here for a long time
its not rly over its just the fact that i have very few to no options to find a gf im joining a school and hoping that one girl hugs me lolll i cant even imagine it my dream is for a girl to kiss/hug me i would defintily have a mental breakdown and cry like a baby if that happened to me if a foid showed that she loves me cuz who tf loves me no one in the whole world

You turkish??
I think mostly incels here are ethnically turkish, curries and rice:lul:

You turkish??
You turkish??
i rly want a hug never been hugged before:worryfeels: last time ive been hugged by a girl was in 1st grade one blonde girl had somehow liked me and hugged me once i think i rly liked that girl idk wtf hapenned to her

I am also a KHHV but 26 years old. You are gonna end up the same as me, don’t listen to gatekeepers.

i rly want a hug never been hugged before:worryfeels: last time ive been hugged by a girl was in 1st grade one blonde girl had somehow liked me and hugged me once i think i rly liked that girl idk wtf hapenned to her
If you had been hugged by a foid that means you are khv not khhv

I have holded hands with probably 3 foids but I was only 7-8 in that time. I am also a KHV

i understand other ppl on here who are incels or maybe struggle with relationships but you gotta keep one thing in mind no one has it as hard as i do like fr no joke
:feelsseriously:

If you had been hugged by a foid that means you are khv not khhv
but i havent been that 1 second hug wasnt out of love lol i think her parents told her to hug me and she was very uncomfortable to hug me so i am KHHV trust me im too ugly to be a normal person...:feelsohgod:

I had my first kiss and everything else at 23 , I had to pay for it. It's not the same , feels like shit.

I still don't know how I'm ever supposed to do it without paying. Maybe next life.

well hi there fellow loosers i turned 18 couple days ago and still am a kissless hugless handholdless virgin :fuk: i have never had even 1 serious friend in life except some aspie turkish fat piece of shit i got bullied from 1st grade to 4th grade during that time i had absolutely 0 friends and nobody to talk to after 4th grade i never rly went to school or got any degrees :worryfeels: im pretty low iq too like around 80 i can remember all my life my goal was to have a gf since i never recieved love from anyone also i dont have a family im pretty much the biggest looser in the fucking world this pepe thing is how my face normally looks :feelsseriously: lol ppl ask me if im sad my normal face looks like im extremly soulless and severly depressed im rly a truecel i would say i dont act weird or anything im a very kind and good person at heart but humans dont deserve kindness i understand other ppl on here who are incels or maybe struggle with relationships but you gotta keep one thing in mind no one has it as hard as i do like fr no joke i dont think anyone on here is a familyless looser like me lifelong complete loner disaster like i am the only hope for me is joining a school wich im working on rn im so extremly desperate that i will join a school just to be able to sit next to a real foid im such a truecel that i get aroused when an attactive foid my age speaks to me how can someone like me show love to other beings if i myself never have been loved by not even 1 human being on this plane how do ppl expect me to be kind actually the only thing that worked as a cope was when i was christian thats when i actually could empathize a little bit with other ppl im not christian anymore tho i always asked god for a gf and never got my gf all of my lifelong severe depressions could go away with 1 hug from a pretty foid just 1 kiss would restore my heart chakra i have no love for anyone or anything in me i am as you could say soulless i have litteraly nothing to live for i have considered paying girls 400 dollars a month to be my gf but that doesnt work anyways so idk what i could do i dont wanna kms... i just wanna recieve some love i rly rly cant bear this shit anymore.
Fuck your great text wall GrAYcel :smonk:

I had my first kiss and everything else at 23 , I had to pay for it. It's not the same , feels like shit.

I still don't know how I'm ever supposed to do it without paying. Maybe next life.
was it a prostitute bro

but i havent been that 1 second hug wasnt out of love lol i think her parents told her to hug me and she was very uncomfortable to hug me so i am KHHV trust me im too ugly to be a normal person...:feelsohgod:
You are KHV lol

Am a 28 KHHV I tell us it ain't easy.

not necessarily but probably. I knew a guy who was KHHV at 18 and he ended up betabuxxing a single mom.

Am a 28 KHHV I tell us it ain't easy.
same. Like sex would be cool but If I could at least cuddle with a girl and get a first kiss I might be able to manage. But I can't even get that.

Do you think normies ever ask themselves "is it over for me"? If you're wondering such things that means it's already over for you

No, greynigger.

its not rly over its just the fact that i have very few to no options to find a gf im joining a school and hoping that one girl hugs me lolll i cant even imagine it my dream is for a girl to kiss/hug me i would defintily have a mental breakdown and cry like a baby if that happened to me if a foid showed that she loves me cuz who tf loves me no one in the whole world
Damn bro:cryfeels:,theres still hope,I hope you ascend.Well as a fellow brocel,I love you(no homo),:feelsautistic:

Are you autistic? :feelswhere: