Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Is it over for the UK?

I tried to buy an energy drink up in the North, a while back, and couldn't because I wasn't carrying any ID, lmao. This kind of thing is real in the UK.

This is just the beginning, for us all. Asia, Europe, the US.. the effects can be seen everywhere. Don't you feel it, when you look around?
JFL if you think some magical, fantasy revolution is coming, that will save the world from this path. I'm not sure what shape our doom will take. Perhaps those in power will begin turning our countries into rigorous, tightly controlled states, and we will be enslaved like drones, free thinking made near-illegal. Or maybe, law will collapse, and we will go back to total anarchy, where the strong openly rule the weak as we fight for survival. Who can say? All I know is things do not look bright for the coming century.
We should try and enjoy these final years in our feeble, wretched human civilization as best we can.

fuck the uk tbh.
Especially London

I tried to buy an energy drink up in the North, a while back, and couldn't because I wasn't carrying any ID, lmao. This kind of thing is real in the UK.

This is just the beginning, for us all. Asia, Europe, the US.. the effects can be seen everywhere. Don't you feel it, when you look around?
JFL if you think some magical, fantasy revolution is coming, that will save the world from this path. I'm not sure what shape our doom will take. Perhaps those in power will begin turning our countries into rigorous, tightly controlled states, and we will be enslaved like drones, free thinking made near-illegal. Or maybe, law will collapse, and we will go back to total anarchy, where the strong openly rule the weak as we fight for survival. Who can say? All I know is things do not look bright for the coming century.
We should try and enjoy these final years in our feeble, wretched human civilization as best we can.
so the UK basically implemented shit rules and then blamed the EU? now I understand brexit. lol nothing will change.

I honestly think that current politics will keep reinforcing right wing parties. Who knows what will happen.

Europe is chucked to the core

It is over. This country is the most cucked and hypergamous shithole in the world

I blame Zionists. It's very sad what's happened to so much of Western civilisation. We started out so strong, as well!

I honestly think that current politics will keep reinforcing right wing parties. Who knows what will happen.
The current ruling party in the UK is right/centre-right. They're a bunch of authoritarian pricks.

I would hate to life there.

Its not coming home for UKcels

the queen has absolute power and could fix the entire country but shes chooses not to

things have to get worse before they ever get better, we have to accelerate.

the queen has absolute power and could fix the entire country but shes chooses not to

things have to get worse before they ever get better, we have to accelerate.
Lol no she doesn't, she's pretty much just a showpiece and if she tried to do anything ahe would be completely undermined.

The current ruling party in the UK is right/centre-right. They're a bunch of authoritarian pricks.

Agreed. They somehow manage to be both authoritarian and highly cucked at the same time.

It never started

Good. Why would any incel want to see it progress? I hope Russia bombs us to smithereens.