Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it over for me?

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
I have a nw3 hairline at age 23

I smoke and I look 15 years older

I'm obese

I've been mistaken for a sea cow by some jbs 2 years ago when I went outside, I've just gotten uglier from then

I have a half shaven neck beard

I'm 5'2

I have a 4 inch dick

I'm ethnic

I'm a KHHV

I have autism

Last edited:
I mean... you're here. I think that's pretty telling. But we love you, brocel.

No you should work on your personality and you'll transform to a 6'7 hyper-NT Nordic gigachad.

Mwe can tell after you took a shower and a new haircut

I have a nw3 hairline at age 23

I smoke and I look 15 years older

I'm obese

I've been mistaken for a sea cow by some jbs 2 years ago when I went outside, I've just gotten uglier from then

I have a half shaven neck beard

I'm 5'2

I'm ethnic

I'm a KHHV

I have autism
Are you atleast moneymaxing. Those Stats are suifuel

Are you atleast moneymaxing. Those Stats are suifuel
I live in my grandma's house and I have no job no money. My grandma does all of the shit and working for me

I live in my grandma's house and I have no job no money. My grandma does all of the shit and working for me
What will you do if she dies. I neeted for a year, and been unable to hold down a job, living with my senior ma and senior step da, but I am finishing college. It's been a slow 6 years,my mental health is finally rebounding GL to you good sir. I hope you set yourself up well to not be even more miserable when they die.

What will you do if she dies. I neeted for a year, and been unable to hold down a job, living with my senior ma and senior step da, but I am finishing college. It's been a slow 6 years,my mental health is finally rebounding GL to you good sir. I hope you set yourself up well to not be even more miserable when they die.
I will rot in a cardboard box outside my apartment complex

Just leanmaxx and see what happens if you get a gf then leave