Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is it over for me?

What's your height? Acne, skinnyfat, and underbite can be fixed. As for employment, maybe try to learn programming or coding since that field doesn't require much social work if you're anxious.
I'm 6'0. Yes maybe I could learn programming but I feel like I'm to uneducated and won't suffice to anything.

I feel so fucking demotivated it's horrifying. Every single time I picture the future I just see a grim miserable road. It's all thanks to my social anxiety. If I wasn't so socially anxious and socially inept I probably would've escaped these problems by now. But my trouble is that I'm always constrained by a socially anxious demon and it doesn't go away at all.

First it started in face to face interactions because I felt incompetent because I wasn't going to school and it's just a cycle that I pushed my self through because I cannot control my anxiety. So my number resort instead of facing it I hide from it.

I know what the future is going to be like for me it's going to be a tragic nightmare. I'm going to be 50 or 60 with no job, no brain because I'm uneducated no sex life behind me. I'm going to die old and lonely. Why because I'm too socially awkward and avoidant to make friends. Im too ugly for women. I have no sperm count so I can't have children. And also I lack an education. So even if I'm not stupid. I still feel stupid, due to the fact that I never had an education. I want to change so badly but I don't see myself going anywhere.
I might aswell rope myself because life is going to be disappointing.

I'm 6'0. Yes maybe I could learn programming but I feel like I'm to uneducated and won't suffice to anything.

I feel so fucking demotivated it's horrifying. Every single time I picture the future I just see a grim miserable road. It's all thanks to my social anxiety. If I wasn't so socially anxious and socially inept I probably would've escaped these problems by now. But my trouble is that I'm always constrained by a socially anxious demon and it doesn't go away at all.

First it started in face to face interactions because I felt incompetent because I wasn't going to school and it's just a cycle that I pushed my self through because I cannot control my anxiety. So my number resort instead of facing it I hide from it.

I know what the future is going to be like for me it's going to be a tragic nightmare. I'm going to be 50 or 60 with no job, no brain because I'm uneducated no sex life behind me. I'm going to die old and lonely. Why because I'm too socially awkward and avoidant to make friends. Im too ugly for women. I have no sperm count so I can't have children. And also I lack an education. So even if I'm not stupid. I still feel stupid, due to the fact that I never had an education. I want to change so badly but I don't see myself going anywhere.
I might aswell rope myself because life is going to be disappointing.
Typed pretty good for someone not educated since 10

I'm actually very similar to you. But yes it is indeed over for both of us. Unless a miracle happens. Then again the odds are completely stacked against us so..

It's over as fuck, brother
LDAR