Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is it over for LowIQCels ?

Korin1993

Korin1993

Greycel
I am classified as exhibiting characteristics consistent with borderline functional capacity, which correlates to an approximate intelligence quotient (IQ) of 80 as measured by the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, Fifth Edition (SB5). Is it advisable for me to adopt a position of physical repose and succumb to inaction? I find myself in a state of profound existential despondency.

I am classified as exhibiting characteristics consistent with borderline functional capacity, which correlates to an approximate intelligence quotient (IQ) of 80 as measured by the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale, Fifth Edition (SB5). Is it advisable for me to adopt a position of physical repose and succumb to inaction? I find myself in a state of profound existential despondency.
Low IQ retards get the most pussy

just based off of the vocabulary you used I doubt your IQ to be two fucking standard devisions below average tbh

just based off of the vocabulary you used I doubt your IQ to be two fucking standard devisions below average tbh
Yeah this nigga can't be too retarded

im in the same boat brotha

Just use a bunch of technical words to sound smart theory

You are not a low IQ because how you talk. Whatever IQ is cope and having a low IQ is probably a advantage in modern World

. Is it advisable for me to adopt a position of physical repose and succumb to inaction? I find myself in a state of profound existential despondency.
Yeah sure nigga

You are not a low IQ because how you talk. Whatever IQ is cope and having a low IQ is probably a advantage in modern World
If he didn’t post this as a joke he is just talking like that to sound smarter then he really is

Is there an online IQ test that is somewhat accurate???

pretty sure I'm double digit and would like to confirm

Is there an online IQ test that is somewhat accurate???

pretty sure I'm double digit and would like to confirm
mensa denmark or mensa finland are apparently reliable

Jordan Peterson once said that there is nothing a Low IQ person can do that is not counter productive.

After years of failure with my Double Digit IQ, I agree with him.

Last edited:
Anyone can use a dictionary/thesaurus, even 80 IQ near-retards

mensa denmark or mensa finland are apparently reliable
I have 130 IQ on MENSA denmark but can't even success one semester at university.

I Guess it's bullshit. And mensa pattern looks all similar

I have 130 IQ on MENSA denmark but can't even success one semester at university.

I Guess it's bullshit. And mensa pattern looks all similar
iq test are generally kind of retarded since they only really measure pattern recognition. also the fact you opted out of uni might be moreso due to a lack of interest or motivation.

iq test are generally kind of retarded since they only really measure pattern recognition. also the fact you opted out of uni might be moreso due to a lack of interest or motivation.
It's mainly because i can't work by myself. I never was able to have discipline and to focus on something.

Anyways, Real intelligent people don't need to work and are successful without even trying, i was used to Cope by thinking i am High IQ before but i mean i am just at best average or slighty above average.

Anyways, IQ doesn't matter in life so it's not so important. It's just a cope like an other to think we are better than normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back